Mizoram University engineering entrance exam 2022 will be organized by the Mizoram University. This exam is the gateway for admission to B.Tech courses in different streams under the Mizoram University. The candidates who want to appear for this exam need to fill and submit the MZUEE Application Form 2022 before the last date. The application process will be completely online. In order to access the application form, the candidates have to register themselves by entering some basic details. The candidates must have a valid email id and phone number in order to submit the MZUEEE Application Form 2022. In this article, we will discuss the complete details regarding the MZUEEE Application Form 2022.
MZUEEE Application Dates 2022
MZUEEE Application Form 2022 important dates are as follows:
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Release of online application form||Last week of April 2022|
|Last date to submit the online application form||Last week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit the hardcopy of submitted application form||Last week of May 2022|
Keep the following items ready before applying
The candidates are advised to keep the following items handy before proceeding to apply for the exam.
- The scanned images of candidate’s passport size photograph and signature (Maximum size is 25 KB)
- A valid email ID and phone number.
- The scanned images of class 10th certificate as the proof of name and date of birth.
- Mark sheet of the qualifying exam.
How to apply for MZUEEE?
MZUEEE application form 2022 will be available only via online mode through the official website. Before filling the application form, the candidates should make sure that they fulfill the MZUEEE Eligibility Criteria 2022. Here are the steps that the aspiring candidates need to follow in order to apply for the exam.
Step 1: Registration
- The first step of the application process will be Pre-admission online Registration.
- In order to register, the candidates have to visit the official admission portal of Mizoram University i.e. https://mzuegov.in/mzuadm.
- Here, the direct link of application form will be available on the home page itself.
- In order to register the candidates have to provide the following information in the application form.
- Full Name
- Email id
- Mobile No
- Programme Name
- Department Name
- Click on the “Proceed” button after entering the above-mentioned information.
- Now, the candidates will receive an application ID and OTP (One time password) through the registered email id and mobile number
Step – 2 filling the application form
- Once the registration process gets completed, the candidates need to login using the application ID and OTP generated during the registration process.
- After login, the candidates can proceed to fill and submit the application form.
- In the application form, the candidates have to provide the following information
- Personal Details: Name, Father’s Name, date of birth etc.
- Educational Details: Qualifying exam, marks secured in the qualifying exam, school or college from where the qualifying exam is passed etc.
- Contact Details: Permanent address, address of correspondence etc.
Step – 3 uploading the scanned Images
- Along with entering the mandatory details in the application form, the candidates have to upload the scanned copy of their passport size colored photograph and signature.
- Additionally, the candidates have to upload the scanned image of Class 10th certificate as a proof of date of birth.
- The size of an uploaded photograph and signature should be less than 25 KB.
- The uploaded image should be clear without any blur or redeye.
Step – 4 Application Fees Payment
- The MZUEEE Application Form 2022 will not be considered valid unless the candidate pays the mandatory application fee.
- The application fee for the candidates from different categories will be as follows:
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs. 700/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 350/-
- The candidates can pay the application fee only via online mode using a debit card, credit card or internet banking.
- The applicants should note that the application fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Step – 5 taking a printout and sending the application form.
- Finally, after successful submission of the application fee, the candidates should take a printout of the MZUEE Application Form 2022 and send it to the university campus.
- Along with the printout of the application form, the candidates also need to send the hard copy of all the relevant documents to the university campus.
- All the documents should be sent only through the speed post.
Documents to be sent along with the Application Form
The candidates need to send a copy of the following documents along with the MZUEE Application From 2022 to the university office.
- Mark sheet and certificate of class 10th.
- Mark sheet and certificate of class 12th.
- Degree of the qualifying exam.
- 5th Semester mark sheet if the candidate is going to appear for the final year exam.
- Category certificate (if applicable).
- Mizoram University registration card (if any)
- Any other relevant document.