MZUEEE 2022 will be conducted by the Mizoram University for admission in engineering programme offered by it. Candidates should apply for the entrance exam to be eligible for the admission in B.Tech course. The application form can be filled by visiting the official website of the university. Before proceeding for the application form, candidates should ensure their eligibility status as per the criteria set by the university.
Candidates will be given admission according to their performance in the exam. Hence, it is necessary for them to study hard and score good marks in the exam to establish their name in the merit list. For more details on the MZUEEE 2022, candidates can follow the complete article featured here.
Important Dates for MZUEEE 2022
The tentative dates for the MZUEEE 2022 are provided below. Candidates will be provided the updated information once the authority announces the same on the official website. Meanwhile, they can plan their preparation in advance.
|Availability of the online application form||Last week of April 2022|
|Last date of submission of the form||3rd week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit the hardcopy of the form||4th week of May 2022|
|Admit card Releasing||Last week of May 2022|
|Exam date||1st week of June 2022|
|Result announcement||1st week of June 2022|
|Commencement of counselling||1st week of June 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for MZUEEE 2022
The eligibility criteria for MZUEEE examination is as follows-
- For admission to 1st year: An applicant must have cleared class 12th or its equivalent from a recognized board/university and have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% marks for SC/ST candidates) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- For lateral entry to B.Tech 2 years: An applicant must possess a relevant 3-years diploma in engineering from a recognized institute and have secured at least 60% aggregate marks (55% marks for those belonging to SC/ST category).
MZUEEE 2022 Application Form
The application form for MZUEEE 2022 Examination will be available on the official website of the University. Before filling the form, candidates need to submit a pre-admission registration form comprising of details like name, email id, mobile number, etc. after filling the registration form, applicants will get a unique application ID and OTP on the registered mobile number and email. The same details will be used for logging into the website to fill the online application form.
The application from should be filled correctly as per the official records. Applicants need to provide their basic detail, personal details, educational details and bank details in the form. They also need to provide their scanned photograph and signature in the form along with the relevant documents. It is compulsory for the candidates to pay the requisite amount of the application fee for the exam without which their forms will not be considered by the authority.
The application fee to be paid by the General category candidates is Rs. 700/- and for those belonging to the SC/ST category must pay Rs. 350/-.
MZUEEE 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the MZUEEE examination is as follows-
- Examination Mode: Offline (pen and paper based)
- Exam Duration: 180 minutes
- Type of Questions: objective type (MCQs)
- Language: English
- Total No. of Questions: 200
The syllabus of the MZUEEE examination will typically be based on the curriculum set for class 11th and class 12th. Candidates need to study the PCM subjects thoroughly to fetch good marks in the exam. Here is a brief idea on the topics to be studied-
Physics: Measurement, Kinematics, Fluid Mechanics, Units and Dimension, Nuclear physics & Radioactivity, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Gravitation, Work, Power & Energy, Newton’s Laws of Motion, etc
Mathematics: Binomial Theorem, Sets, Relations & Functions, Trigonometry, Permutation and Combination, Complex Number, Statistics, Probability, Three-Dimensional Geometry, Determinant & Matrices, etc
Chemistry: Chemical Bonding, Chemical & Ionic Equilibrium, Coordination Compounds, Periodic Table & Properties, Chemical Kinetics, Nuclear Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Solid State, Polymers, etc
Preparation Tips for MZUEEE 2022
Given below are some important preparation tips for the candidates which will help them succeed in the examination-
- Always start your preparation with the NCERTs first.
- Check out the complete syllabus before you begin your studies.
- Prepare basic concepts first in which you think more efforts are needed.
- Solve sample papers for practice.
- Avoid using the mobile phone except for study purpose.
- Take the help of YouTube lectures on Physics, chemistry and mathematics if needed.
- Stop worrying about finishing the syllabus on time. Just concentrate on the studies.
- Do not skip meals for the sake of exams. Starving yourself won’t help you crack the exam. Therefore, eat healthy food, do yoga, exercise to stay fit and fine.
Here are the names of some of the popular reference books for the exam preparation-
- Physics: Concepts of Physics by H.C Verma, D.C Pandey and Book by Pradeep Publication.
- Chemistry: Books by S.Chand and Pradeep Publications, and Organic chemistry by O.P Tandon.
- Mathematics:D Sharma, and R.S Aggarwal.
MZUEEE 2022 Admit Card
The admit card for the MZUEEE examination will be released on the official website of the Mizoram University. Candidates can download their hall ticket a week prior to the commencement of the examination. They should take the printout of the downloaded admit card and keep it safe till the admission process is over. The admit card must be brought along with a valid ID proof to the exam venue or the candidates won’t be allowed to take the exam. No damage or overwriting is allowed on the hall ticket that will render it invalid.
MZUEEE 2022 Result and Counselling
The authority will announce the MZUEEE 2022 result on the official website. Candidates need to login to view their result. The result will be displayed in PDF file format which they need to print for future reference. Based on the marks obtained in the exam, the authority will also publish a merit list to select the candidates for further process. The shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend the counselling where they need to indicate their preference for branch and college. The authority will then allot a seat to the candidates according to their merit rank.