MU OET PG 2021: The exam is conducted by the Manipal University every year for admitting the candidates to the postgraduate courses offered at the university. The exam shall be held in the month of May-June 2021. However, the final dates for the MU OET PG 2021 exam have not been announced yet but they shall soon be known when the official notification will be released for the exam. Read more about the MU OET PG 2021 exam below.
About the Exam
- Name of exam: MU OET PG 2021
- Also known as: Manipal University Online Entrance Test 2021
- Conducting authority: Manipal University
- Level of Exam: University Level
MU OET PG 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of the exam are simply some rules and conditions which are set by the conducting authority of the exam. These are usually set for verifying the candidate’s eligibility for the exam. For the MU OET PG 2021, these conditions are set by the Manipal University. The candidates who do not satisfy these rules shall not be allowed to participate in the exam. The conditions for the same are as follows.
- The candidates must have successfully cleared the B.E./B.Tech./AMIE with a minimum percentage of 50%.
MU OET PG 2021 Application Form
The candidates those who want to take part in the selection process of MU OET PG 2021 exam must apply for the online test of the exam. All the candidates who are interested must submit the application form by the end of May 2021. The application form will be filled in the online mode only. All the detailed information has been given below.
- Candidates must click on the link given above to start applying for the MU OET PG 2021 exam.
- The candidates must fill the application form with all the valid details.
- After filling the form, the candidates must upload the required documents in the scanned form and the required formats.
- Then, the candidates must submit the form fee via Credit/debit card/net banking or DD. The fee is Rs.600 + Rs.1400.
- Candidates with a valid GATE score must mention their GATE score also.
- After the submission of the form, the candidates must print and preserve the confirmation page.
MU OET PG 2021am Pattern
The exam pattern of any exam usually specifies the internal details of the question paper. This can refer to the type of questions asked in the exam, the masking scheme of the paper, the total marks of the exam etc. These details must be known to every aspirant so that they can prepare well for the exam. All the details regarding the MU OET PG 2021 exam pattern are specified below.
- All the questions will be objective type questions only.
- The mode of the exam paper is English.
- The time duration allowed is 1 ½ hours.
- A total number of questions will be 60.
- Negative marking is applicable.
MU OET PG 2021 Admit Card
The admit card is an essential document which is required at the time of the exam. It needs to be presented to the invigilators so as to be allowed to appear for the exam. The admit card for the MU OET PG 2021 exam will be released a few days before the exam in the 3rd week of May 2018. The admit card will be uploaded on the official website from where the candidates must download it.
MU OET PG 2021 Cut Off
The cut-off for any exam is decided by the conducting authorities. It is the least possible score which must be secured by the candidates in order to pass the examination. A score equal to the cut-off score or greater than it specifies that the candidate is qualified. The candidates can check the MU OET PG 2021 cut-off scores online on the official portal when it will be released along with the result of the exam.
MU OET PG 2021 Result
The result of the MU OET PG 2021 exam will be released in the month of June 2021. The result shall be published on the official portal of the exam. After the result is released, the candidates will be called for the counselling process. The result shall be specified by the Manipal University and shall contain the names of the candidates who will qualify the test.
MU OET PG 2021 Important Dates
|Starting of application form submission||—|
|Last date of application form submission||—|
|Availability of admit cards||—-|
|Date of exam||—|
|Date of result||—|
|Date of counselling||—|