The exam pattern of MU OET defines all the internal details about the exam paper. These details shall essentially be known to all the candidates since it helps them to prepare for the exam more effectively. Some of these details are namely:
- The type of questions asked in the paper.
- The total time allotted for solving the paper.
- The number of questions asked in the paper.
- The marking scheme adopted for the paper.
- Applicability of negative marking and it’s rules.
Also, the candidates can attempt the paper better when they are aware of the format of the exam paper. With the help of this, the candidates shall surely be able to attempt the paper well and also score good marks. The details regarding the exam pattern of the MU OET exam have been mentioned below.
- The exam shall be held in the online mode.
- The exam shall contain 200 objective type questions.
- The total time limit for the exam is 2 ½ hours only.
- The questions shall be asked from physics, chemistry, maths and English/general aptitude.