The eligibility criteria of MP PPT comprises of many parameters such as of the qualifying exam, marks & subjects. The MPPEB/Vyapam will hold the exam in the 2nd week of June 2021, in which only those aspirants will be allowed to appear who are eligible for the exam as per eligibility criteria mentioned by the board. Aspirants who cleared the exam will be further allowed to enroll in various polytechnic colleges/institutes of Madhya Pradesh. This article is aimed to provide the aspirants; the key aspects of the Eligibility Criteria for MP PPT 2021 before they start moving to the application form filling procedure without knowing whether they are qualified to appear for the exam or not?
MP PPT Eligibility 2021
Candidates are advised to run through the crucial details for the MP PPT to check their eligibility status in order to appear for the exam –
|Qualifying Exam||10th pass from MP or from any recognized boards|
|Domicile||Mandatory to have a domicile of MP|
|Subjects||PCM in Qualifying Exam|
|Aadhar Card status||Mandatory|
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate must have completed class 10th from MP board or from other recognized board.
- Mark Scheme: A candidate who has passed the qualifying with grace marks is also eligible but with a condition that he/she must satisfy the aggregate marks criteria without taking the grace marks in account.
- The candidates with grading system can convert their grades into number system based on the formula given in the mark sheet.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Minimum Marks: Minimum aggregate of 35% marks in class 10th.
- Gender: No female candidates are eligible to apply for mining and mining surveying or related course.
- Age Limit: For Mining and Mine Surveying and related course, the age should be no less than 16 years as on 1st January 2021.
- Domicile: 70% of the weightage will be given to marks secured by the candidate in MP PPT examination and rest 30% to the qualifying exam. Aspirants must hold a domicile of MP during the time of admission.
MP PPT Exam Pattern 2021
Aspirants who want to pursue a diploma in different courses of polytechnic are expected to know the exam pattern so that they can prepare their study strategy accordingly and manage time efficiently. Since there is no negative marking, students might get carried away with relief however they must keep one thing in mind that with no negative marking, the competition becomes cutthroat. So they must not ignore the exam pattern and syllabus of the exam.
Exam Pattern for MP PPT is mentioned below
|Duration of Exam||Two Hours|
|Type of Questions||MCQ|
|Medium||English & Hindi|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics|
|Questions in each Subject||50|