Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test is conducted by the MPPEB, also known as Vyapam, for rendering admissions into different diploma courses provided by various polytechnic colleges located in MP. It is a state-level entrance exam which provides aspirants an opportunity to opt for their choice of diploma course in colleges/institution within MP.
The Application form for MP PPT is available to candidates from June 2021. The registration for the exam can be done only through online mode for which Aadhar card is mandatory. This article will provide the aspirants, the important aspects of the MP PPT exam 2021 and its application procedure; hence candidates are advised to skim through the article carefully before jumping directly to the online application filling process.
The key pointers for the application process of MP PPT Exam are mentioned below –
- Aspirants can start applying for the exam from June 2021 onwards.
- The last date to fill the form online is till June 2021.
- The form can be submitted only by online means.
- Aspirants can get access to the application form by visiting its official website or Kiosk portal (link is given above).
- Aspirants are required to upload –
- recent passport size photograph
- qualifying exam certificates
- category certificate and
- Proof of handwriting.
The application fee for MP PPT can be paid through online mode (Credit card/Debit card/Net banking) or Kiosk portal.
MP PPT Eligibility Criteria 2021
Aspirants of MP PPT must check whether they meet the eligibility criteria standards as mentioned by the board or not? Here are the eligibility criteria we’ve provided to the candidates for their quick reference for which they must meet these conditions in order to appear for the exam.
|Qualifying Exam||10th pass from MP or from any recognized boards|
|Domicile||Mandatory to have a domicile of MP|
|Subjects||PCM in Qualifying Exam|
MP PPT Important Dates
Candidates must note down the important details of the exam as mentioned below in order to avoid any mishap/delay –
|Availability of application form(online)||June 2021|
Last date of form submission
How to Apply for MP PPT?
To apply for MP PPT, we’ve provided the aspirants the procedure to fill the application form available on its official website. Here are the steps they need to follow to do that –
- Visit the portal of authority (i.e. vyapam.nic.in) and click to ‘MP PPT Application’
- Proceed to continue and fill all the required details carefully.
- Aspirants now need to upload documents mentioned above along with a passport size photograph. (Note: Image should be in JPEG format)
- Now they need to click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button and proceed further for payment.
- Aspirants can also pay the fee by clicking on the ‘Unpaid Application’ through Kiosk portal.
- Once the payment is made, they should take a printout of the application form for future reference.