The Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test (MP PPT 2021) will be organized by the Professional Examination Board to select candidates for admission to polytechnic courses. Selected candidates will be offered admissions into different institutes situated in the state only. Online application form will be tentatively release in the month of April 2020. Interested and eligible candidates need to submit their applications to be considered for the admission process. Rest details related to MP PPT 2021 can be found from this post.
MP PPT 2021 Important Highlights
- Women candidates are not eligible for admission to Mining and Mine Surveying trades.
- Any kind of incorrect information can lead to rejection of application. No intimation will be given to the candidates if this happens.
- Choice of exam center city must be provided by the candidates while filling the application form.
- It is strictly advised that the candidates appear at the exam center mentioned in their admit card. Those reporting to other centers will not be allowed to take the exam.
- Candidates can give a call on the toll free number 18002337899 in case of any query related to the examination.
MP PPT Exam Dates 2021
The tentative dates related to MP PPT 2021 are given in the table here.
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Commencement of application process||1st week of April 2021|
|Last date for application submission||3rd week of April 2021|
|Opening of application correction window||1st week of April 2021|
|Closing of application correction window||4th week of April 2021|
|Admit card issue date||1st week of May 2021|
|Date of entrance exam||2nd week of May 2021|
|Beginning of counseling process||Date to be announced later|
MP PPT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria mentioned below are eligible to apply for MP PPT:
- The candidates should be of Indian nationality.
- A pass in class 10th or equivalent from a recognized board with a minimum of 35% marks is mandatory.
- For all trades except Fashion Technology, Mathematics and Science (Physics & Chemistry) should be mandatory subjects with individual pass in them.
- Candidates who have passed their exam with grace cannot apply for MP PPT.
- Those who will appear in their qualifying exam in the year 2021 can apply too.
MP PPT Application Form 2021
- Application form for MP PPT 2021 will be released online. A link to access the same will be provided on the official website MP online www.mponline.gov.in.
- Into this application form, the candidates need to enter their personal and academic details.
- Soft copies of important documents should be uploaded into the application form as well.
- Details regarding the identification mark on candidates’ body and of the identity proof he/she will carry during the exam should be provided necessarily.
- After providing all the required details, the candidates can submit their application online along with the application fee.
- A printout of the form and fee payment receipt should be taken as a proof of successful application submission.
- The candidates can also visit the nearest registered Kiosk for submission of online application.
The following documents in scanned format should be uploaded into the online application:
- Color photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Hand written script by the candidate in the given format
- Date of birth related certificate
- Mark sheet of class 8th, 10th or 12th as applicable
- Community certificate if applicable
- The application fee will be Rs. 400/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD category candidates).
- Application fee payment can be done via credit card/ debit card/ net banking or Kiosk portal.
MP PPT 2021 Exam Pattern
A basic overview of the MP PPT exam pattern 2021 is provided below.
- Mode of exam: Offline mode
- Duration of exam: 2 hours
- Question paper language: English & Hindi
- Number of questions: 150
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be given for every right answer
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking
|Subject||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
MP PPT Admit Card 2021
- Online admit card for MP PPT 2021 will be released for the candidates who submit their applications on time.
- The admit card can be downloaded from the official website of the board, www.peb.mp.gov.in.
- Name of the candidate, roll number, exam center details, etc will be mentioned on the admit card.
- At the time of exam, the candidates will have to provide their signature and left thumb impression into the admit card in front of the invigilator.
- No candidates will be allowed to appear for the exam in case of absence of a valid admit card and identity proof.
- After successful commencement of entrance exam, the result will be published on the official website.
- Candidates can check and download their result by visiting the PEB website www.peb.mp.gov.in.
- A merit list of the qualified candidates will be prepared by the authorities for further process of admission.
MP PPT Counseling 2021
- The candidates who clear the entrance test will be invited to attend the counseling round where they can provide their choice for college and trade.
- During the counseling, the original documents of the candidates will also be verified.
- After successful verification, seats will be allotted to the candidates as per their choice and merit.
- Selected candidates need to report to the allotted institute to complete the formalities of admission.
How can I submit my application form by Kiosk?
You can report to any nearest registered Kiosk along with the important documents. The authorized person present there will fill the form on your behalf and upload the documents after scanning them. Check the details entered into your form, pay the person the prescribed application fee. The authorized person will then submit your application and will give you a copy of the form and the payment receipt.
Can I make correction in my application form?
Yes. The candidates will be provided the opportunity to make changes in the application form through online mode for some time duration. However, each time the candidates wish to make any changes, they will have to pay a certain amount of correction charges. Once the prescribed duration is over, no correction will be possible under any circumstances.
What happens if I submit multiple applications by mistake?
In case you have already submitted your application and you once again try to fill another application with similar details, you will get a message showing that an application with the same information already exists. However, if you want to submit a new application, you can proceed with it and the earlier application will stand cancelled.