The official notification for the MP ITI admission 2023 has been released by the directorate of skill development, Madhya Pradesh. The admission process is a gateway for admission to various govt. and private ITI in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Interested candidates who are eligible must fill the application form before the last date in order to apply. It is being notified that the application process will begin in the month of June 2023. Before filling the form, candidates must check the eligibility criteria carefully. All the important details related to the MP ITI admission 2023 are present in this article.
MP ITI Admission 2023 Important Dates
The tentative dates for MP ITI Admission 2023 are given in the table given below.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Beginning of online registration for the 1st round||3rd week of May 2023|
|Display of the 1st merit list||Last week of June 2023|
|Starting of the online registration for the 2nd round||3rd week of July 2023|
|Display of the 2nd merit list||Last week of July 2023|
|Beginning of online registration for the 3rd round||3rd week of August 2023|
|Display of the 3rd merit list||Last week of August 2023|
|Online registration for choice filling||Last week of September 2023|
|Publication of the final merit list||Last week of September 2023|
|Payment of the admission fees||First week of October 2023|
|Selection list||First week of October 2023|
MP ITI 2023 Admission Eligibility Criteria
Those aspirants who are looking to apply for the MP ITI admission 2023 need to ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria.
- The age of a candidate must be more than 14 years as of 1st August 2023.
- The general educational qualification required to participate in the education process is the 10th class pass from a recognized board.
- However, the educational qualification required can vary for different trades. Aspirants can check the educational qualification required for different trades as given in the table below.
|Electroplater||should have passed class 10th in 10+2 education system with Science and Mathematics subjects or equivalent|
|Electrician||must have passed class 10th in 10+2 education system with Science and Mathematics subjects or equivalent|
|Fitter||should have passed class 10th in 10+2 education system with Science and Mathematics subjects or equivalent|
|Draftsman (Mechanical)||should have passed class 10th in 10+2 education system with Science and Mathematics subjects or equivalent|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||must have passed class 10th in 10+2 education system with Science and Mathematics subjects or equivalent|
|Mechanic Computer Hardware||should have passed class 10th in 10+2 education system with Science and Mathematics subjects or equivalent|
|Mechanic Medical Electronics||should have passed class 10th in 10+2 education system with Science and Mathematics subjects or equivalent|
|Turner||must have passed class 10th in 10+2 education system with Science and Mathematics subjects or equivalent|
|Instrument Mechanic||should have passed class 10th in 10+2 education system with Science and Mathematics subjects or equivalent|
|Information Communication Technology System Maintenance (ICTSM)||Aspirants need to clear the 10th or equivalent exam in 10+2 education system with science and Mathematics subject or equivalent|
|Architectural Assistant||Aspirants need to clear the 10th or equivalent exam in 10+2 education system with science and Mathematics subject or equivalent|
|Electronic Mechanic||The candidate should have passed class 10th in 10+2 education system.|
|Technician Power Electronic||Must have passed class 10th in 10+2 education system|
|Surveyor||Applicant should have passed 10th class under 10+2 education system|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||It is compulsory for the candidates to pass the class 10th examination in 10+2 education system|
|Sheet Metal Worker||The candidate should have passed class 10th in 10+2 education system.|
|Carpenter||Must have passed class 10th in 10+2 education system|
|Meson (Building Construction)||Applicant should have passed 10th class under 10+2 education system|
|Plumber||It is compulsory for the candidates to pass the class 10th examination in 10+2 education system|
|Draftsman (Civil)||Should have passed the class 10th examination under 10+2 education system|
|Painter General||Must have cleared the class 10th under 10+2 education system|
MP ITI Admission 2023 Application Form
The authorities will make the MP ITI application form 2023 available in online mode only. Those to wish to apply may access the application form by visiting the official website. Given below are the
Application details by which you may apply quite easily.
- To begin the application process, aspirants are required to register on the official website i.e. iti.mponline.gov.in.
- During the registration process, aspirants have to provide some of their basic details like name, email address, phone number, etc.
- After the registration process get over, candidates may sign-in and access the main application form.
- In the main application form, aspirants are required to enter their complete educational, contact, and personal details.
- The application form can get rejected in case of incorrect details. So, you should ensure that you enter the details correctly.
- In addition to the details, candidates are required to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- The photograph and signature should be as per the specifications mentioned on the official website.
- After submitting the form online, aspirants are also required to pay the necessary application fee.
- It is recommended that you should take a printout of the application form submitted and fee receipt for future requirements.
- As per the previous year notification, the application fee is the same for all candidates i.e. Rs. 85/-
- The application fee must be paid in online mode using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
MP ITI Admission 2023 Merit List
- Authorities will release the merit list, once the application form submission process gets over.
- The merit list will be made available online through the official website only.
- As there will not be any entrance test, the merit list will be prepared solely based on the class 10th academic performance.
- Those aspirants who will get shortlisted will be allowed to participate in the counselling process.
- Once the merit list is released, authorities will invite the successful candidates to participate in the counselling process.
- The schedule of the counselling will be made available after the release of merit list. It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the counselling strictly as per the official schedule.
- The allotment of seats to the deserving candidates will take place during the counselling process.
- Authorities will also verify the documents at the time of the counselling. So, it is compulsory for candidates reporting to the counselling process to carry their original documents for verification.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: What documents do I need to carry while reporting to the counselling centre?
Answer: While reporting to the counselling process, aspirants need to carry the following documents with them.
- 10th Class Mark Sheet
- 10th Class Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Printout of the application form
- Printout of the result
- Photo ID proof like Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, etc.
Question – 2: Is it possible to submit the MP ITI Application Form 2023 in offline mode?
Answer: No, the application form will not be available in offline mode. All the candidates need to submit the same in online mode only.
Question – 3: Is there any provision for the negative marking?
Answer: No, there will not be any entrance test. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their academic performance.
Question – 4: In case I don’t appear for the counselling after filling the application form. Can I get my application fee back?
Answer: No, the application fee once submitted will not be refunded back.
Question – 5: What is the age limit in order to apply for the MP ITI Admission 2023?
Answer: The minimum age limit to apply is 14 years. However, there is no upper age limit.