Admission into B.Ed colleges of Madhya Pradesh will be given on the basis of entrance test. The test will be held at a state-level as per the latest schedule offered by the concerned authority. Candidates who wish to pursue B.Ed degree course from the colleges of the state can apply for this exam. The application form has been released now in online mode. Those who fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission can apply for the same. Detailed information related to MP B.Ed Admission 2022 can be found from this article.
MP B.Ed Admission 2022 Major Highlights
- Verification of documents will be done after registration and before the commencement of exam.
- Online application process will begin in April 2022 and will continue up to May 2022.
- The candidates who complete the application submission and document verification within time will only be able to download their admit card.
- Applicants belonging to Madhya Pradesh as well as other states are eligible to apply for MP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022.
- Candidates are suggested to go through the information brochure in detail before proceeding towards the application.
MP B.Ed Admission 2022 Important Dates
Check below the important dates related to MP B.Ed Admission 2022:
|Availability of online application form and beginning of document verification||Available|
|Last date to submit the application form||—|
|Last date for document verification||—-|
|Admit card release date||—-|
|Entrance exam date||—|
|Commencement of counseling||—|
MP B.Ed Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Below mentioned are the basic eligibility criteria for MP B.Ed Admission 2022:
- A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Science/ Social Science/ Humanities with at least 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates) is required.
- Applicants with BE/ B.Tech degree need to score a minimum aggregate of 55% marks (50% for reserved category candidates) in order to be eligible.
- Candidates who will appear in their qualifying exam are eligible too.
MP B.Ed Admission 2022 Application Form
The candidates can avail the application form for MP B.Ed Admission 2022 by visiting the official website mponline.gov.in. All the important documents such as scanned copies of photograph and signature, debit/ credit card or net banking details, etc should be kept ready by the candidates before they proceed towards the filling of application form.
- Personal details related to the candidates such as name, gender, category, mobile number, email id, etc will be asked.
- Candidates will also be asked to provide their academic details such as qualifying exam passing year, university name, marks scored, etc.
- Photograph and signature of the candidates in scanned format should also be uploaded into the form.
- Application form, complete in every aspect can then be submitted with the required application fee.
- The applicants are suggested to keep a hardcopy of the application as it may be required for future correspondence.
To complete the application process, the candidates will also have to make submission of the application fee.
Payment of application fee can be done online using debit card/ credit card/ net banking or through MP online Kiosk.
Category-wise application fee structure is provided below:
|For one paper||For two papers*|
|General candidates||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 700/-|
|OBC/ ST/ ST candidates||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 350/-|
*Along with B.Ed, candidate can apply for one more paper.
- Successfully registered candidates will have to get their original documents verified.
- Only the verified candidates will be allowed to appear in the entrance exam.
- To get the documents verified, the candidates will have to visit their nearest helpline center after their registration is done.
- Those who fail to do so will not be allowed to appear for the entrance test or rest admission process.
MP B.Ed Admission 2022 Exam Pattern
The basic overview related to the MP B.Ed Admission 2022 exam pattern is provided below:
- Total duration of exam: 120 minutes
- Type of questions: Multiple-choice questions
- Number of questions: 100
- Total marks: 100
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be given for each right answer.
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking.
|Topics||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|General Mental Ability||30||30|
|General English and Hindi||20 (10 + 10)||20 (10 + 10)|
MP B.Ed Admission 2022 Syllabus
The detailed syllabus for the MP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 is provided below.
- General Mental Ability: Reasoning, Seeing relationship, Cube Problems & Patterns Of Different Kinds, Analogies, Odd Man Out, Number Series, Letter Series, Code Language, Hidden Figures, Numerical Ability and Spatial relationship, Relationship through Letters, Numbers & Figures, Mathematical Operations, Matching Figures, etc.
- General Awareness:
- Economics: Population Perspectives, Socio‐economic Development, Employment Problem, Gross National Product, Per Capita Income, Rural Development, Industrial and Commercial Development, Education Budget- State and Country, Planning Process, Agriculture, Indian Economy, Banking System, Current Economic Events
- Indian History: Historical Events, Indian Cultural Development, History of Indian Independence (1857 to 1947), Development after 1947
- Political Science: National Symbol and National Personalities, Fundamental Duties and Rights, Important Provisions of Constitution regarding Education, Language, Cultural, National Unity, Citizenship, Franchise, Parliament Assemblies
- Geography: Environment and Ecology, Geographical features of Indian States, Natural Resources and Wealth
- General Science: Health and Hygiene, Important Inventions and Inventors, General Scientific Phenomenon
- Current Affairs and Sports
- General English and Hindi:
- General English: Verb Structures, Type of Clauses, Simple & Compound Sentences, Transformation of Sentences, Synonyms & Antonyms, Tenses, Change of Voice and Narration, Modals, Tag Questions, Propositions, Prefixes and Suffixes, Reading Comprehension (passage of 300 words dealing with a subject of general nature followed by multiple-choice questions)
- General Hindi: Varn Mala, Samaas, Sandhi, Shadb Rachna, Shabd Prakar, Shabdarth, Idioms & Phrases, etc
- Teaching Aptitude: Aptitude towards Children, Adaptability, Professional Information and Interest in Teaching Profession
MP B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
- The admit card for MP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 will be released around one week before the commencement of the test.
- Candidates should download the admit card by visiting the official website and take its printout on A4 sheet paper.
- Applicants must carry the printout of the admit card to the exam center or else they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Important details related to the exam such as center and time will be communicated to the candidates via the admit card.
- It is advised that the candidates keep their admit card safe till the whole process of admission is over.
MP B.Ed Admission 2022 Exam Centers
The entrance exam is expected to be held in the following cities:
MP B.Ed Admission 2022 Result
- The result of the entrance test will be released tentatively in the month of June 2022 through online mode.
- Candidates can check their result from the official website using their roll number, date of birth, etc.
- On the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the entrance test, a merit list will be prepared.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their names in the merit list.
MP B.Ed Admission Process
- Candidates who clear the entrance exam will be eligible for further rounds of admission process.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to register themselves for online counseling and provide their choice for B.Ed colleges.
- Seats will be allocated as per the rank, choice and availability and seat allotment letters of the candidates will be published on the website.