The Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University (MMHAPU) invites applications from the interested candidates for admission into its B.Ed courses. To select the candidates, an entrance test will be conducted by the authorities through offline mode. Admission to the selected candidates will be given into colleges affiliated to the university. The application form is expected to release in the 2nd week of July 2022 and exam to be held in the last week. This article presents the complete details related to the MMHAPU B.Ed Entrance Test 2022.
MMHAPU B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 Major Highlights
- Mere clearing the entrance exam does not give the right to admission and is subject to document and eligibility verification.
- Only the candidates who meet the eligibility requirements should submit their application form.
- Admit card is an important document that might be required at the time of admission also and therefore should be preserved by the candidates.
- Application form submitted with any error or false information will be rejected summarily and therefore care must be taken to avoid the same.
- Once submitted, the application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
MMHAPU B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 Important Dates
The important dates related to MMHAPU B.Ed Admission 2022 are provided in the table below.
|Availability of registration form
|July 2022, 2nd week
|Last date to submit the registration form
|July 2022, 3rd week
|Admit card issue date
|July 2022, 4th week
|Date of entrance exam
|July 2022, last week
|Counseling process starts from
|Commencement of classes
MMHAPU B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates with a graduation or post graduation degree in any field scoring not less than 50% marks are eligible to appear for the MMHAPU B.Ed Entrance Test 2022.
Candidates can download the registration form/ application form from the official website of the university www.mmhapu.bih.nic.in. After downloading, the candidates can proceed with filling the form in their own handwriting.
- Following personal details of the candidates will be asked in the application form- name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, religion, category, income, nationality, address and Aadhaar.
- Details related to educational qualification such as percentage of marks, year of passing, school/ college name, etc from matriculation to post graduation level will also be asked.
- The students will also have to paste a recent photograph and their signature into the specified columns.
- Candidates should check the details entered into the application form and if there is any mistake, they can make a fresh copy of the application.
- Duly filled application form can then be sent to the university along with the demand draft of the application fee and the important documents as applicable.
- The application fee for MMHAPU B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 will be Rs. 1000/- for general candidates and Rs. 500/- for reserved category candidates.
- Application submission will only be considered complete with the successful payment of application fee.
MMHAPU B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 Exam Pattern
The overview of MMHAPU B.Ed entrance test pattern is provided below.
- Mode of exam: Offline
- Number of questions: 100
- Total marks: 100
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each right answer.
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking.
|Number of questions
|Educational and General Awareness
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning
|Environment of Teaching/ Learning in Schools
|Subject Awareness (Anyone from Humanities/ Social Science/ Commerce/ Science/ Mathematics)
MMHAPU B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 Admit Card
- The admit card for the MMHAPU B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 will be made available in the month of July 2022.
- Candidates should take a copy of the admit card and carry it to the exam center or else they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- All the important details of the candidates such as name, roll number and that of the exam like venue, time, etc will be printed on the admit card.
- Admit card must not be damaged or mutilated or else it will not be considered as valid.
- Important instructions for the candidates to follow during the exam will be given on the admit card and they must be followed strictly.
MMHAPU B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 Result
- Few weeks after the entrance exam is held, the results will be announced by the relevant authorities.
- Candidates who successfully appear and clear the exam will be able to check their result using their roll number.
- A merit list of the qualified candidates will be drawn on the basis of marks scored by them in the entrance exam.
- Rest of the admission process will be conducted according to the names of the candidates in the merit list.
MMHAPU B.Ed 2022 Admission Process
- Details of the complete admission process will be communicated to the candidates via the official website.
- The documents and eligibility of the candidates will be verified before providing them the final admission.
- Finally selected candidates must report to the university and complete the formalities of admission.
- Candidates who fail to complete the admission formalities in time will lose their claim for admission.