MMHAPU stands for the Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University (MMHAPU). The candidates looking to pursue B.Ed. degree course in this university need to clear an entrance exam. The application form for MMHAPU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023 will release in offline mode only. In the entrance exam, candidates have to answer 100 objective type questions. Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria. All the important details related to the MMHAPU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023 are given below.
MMHAPU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023 Schedule
Given below is the tentative schedule of MMHAPU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023.
|Main Activities||Tentative Dates|
|Availability of the application form||2nd week of July 2023|
|Last date to submit the registration form||3rd week of July 2023|
|Issuance of the admit card||4th week of July 2023|
|Date of the entrance exam||Last week of July 2023|
|Announcement of result||1st week of August 2023|
|Beginning of the counseling process||1st week of August 2023|
|Commencement of classes||2nd week of August 2023|
MMHAPU B.Ed. 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are looking to apply must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- The aspiring candidates must have completed graduation or post-graduation degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities/ Commerce with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates having a bachelor’s degree in engineering/ technology with not less than 55% marks in aggregate are also eligible.
- Those candidates who will appear for the final year examination of graduation/ Post-graduation in the year 2023 can also apply.
MMHAPU B.Ed. 2023 Application Form
The application process of MMHAPU B.Ed. Admission 2023 will take place in offline mode. Those candidates looking to apply need to download the application form from the official website www.mmhapu.bih.nic.in. Alternatively, candidates may purchase the application form from the university campus.
- After getting the application form, the candidates must provide their accurate educational, personal, and contact details.
- The details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, income, nationality, etc. should be entered in the application form.
- The educational details like year of passing, marks obtained, roll no., name of college, etc. should also be entered accurately in the application form.
- Please note that the details entered in the application form should be in capital letters and clean handwriting.
- Apart from this, the candidates should also paste their recent photographs attested by the principal/ director.
- Then, in the next step, the candidates must read the declaration, sign the form, and then submit the same to the university office through registered post/ speed post or by hand.
- The application form must be submitted in a self-addressed envelope along with the attested copies of all important mark sheets and certificates.
- It is advised that the candidates should keep a copy of the application form submitted safely for future requirements.
The application form will not be accepted without an application fee. The application fees for the candidates of different categories are as follows.
- General Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Mode of payment
- The application fee can be paid in offline mode using a DD (for application form downloaded online) or by cash (for application form purchased from the university)
- The DD should be drawn in favor of Registrar, Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University, payable at Patna.
MMHAPU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023 Admit Card
- The admit card will be released in online mode through the official website of the university.
- To download the admit card, candidates have to enter their application details.
- After downloading the admit card, candidates need to paste their passport size photograph and provide their signature.
- No candidate will be allowed to take the examination without having a valid admit card.
- Candidates should keep the admit card safe even after the exam for future requirements.
The basic overview of the MMHAPU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023 is given below.
- Mode of examination: Offline (OMR sheet based examination)
- Type of questions: Objective type MCQ
- Number of questions: 100
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Marking pattern: Each question will carry 1 mark
- Negative marking: There is no provision for negative marking.
|Subject||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|Subject Awareness (Anyone from Humanities/ Social Science/ Commerce/ Science/ Mathematics)||20||20|
|Environment of Teaching/ Learning in Schools||20||20|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Educational & General Awareness||20||20|
|Total||100 questions||100 marks|
- The result of MMHAPU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023 will be released on the official website of the university.
- Aspirants will be able to check the result by entering their roll numbers.
- Along with the result, the university will also release a merit list of the candidates selected for admission.
- Only those candidates who will get their names in the merit list who will secure more than cut-off marks.
MMHAPU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023 Counselling
- Candidates getting their names in the merit list will be invited to take part in the counseling process.
- At the time of counseling, candidates will be asked to choose the B.Ed. colleges in which they are looking for admission.
- Aspirants reporting to the counseling center must carry their original documents and photocopies for verification.
- The seats will be allotted strictly based on the marks secured by the candidates in the exam and choice filled during the counseling.
- Finally, selected candidates will then be asked to pay the necessary admission fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Can I get the application form filled by someone else on my behalf?
Answer: It is compulsory for all the candidates to fill the application form in your own handwriting. The application form filled by someone else on behalf of the candidate will be rejected.
Question – 2: In which cities, the MMHAPU B.Ed. entrance exam 2023 will take place?
Answer: The entrance exam will be held at the University Headquarters, Patna. The date, time, and venue of the exam will be mentioned on the admit card.
Question – 3: My application form is rejected can I get the refunded of my application fee?
Answer: No, the application fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
Question – 4: Can I submit the application form in online mode?
Answer: No, the university will not accept the application form in online mode.
Question -5: In which colleges can I get admission through the MMHAPU B.Ed. Entrance Test?
Answer: A candidate can get admission to the following colleges through the MMHAPU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023.
- Fatima Degree College
- Shams Teachers Training (B.Ed) College
- Royal Heritage College of Education
- Nazirul Hasan Teacher’s Training College
- Sai College of Education
- Chandragupta Maurya College of Education
- Maxford Teacher’s Training College
- Padum Lal Rupan Singh B.Ed & D.El.Ed College
- Baidyanath College of Education
- Vivekanand VIPF Institute of Education
- Buddha Multiplex Hotel & Management
- Maa Bachchan Deve B.Ed College
- Sundaram International Institute of Higher Studies
- National B.Ed College of Higher Education
- GS Teacher’s Training College
- Cresent School of Education and Training
- Mahamaya College of Education
- Kanti Devi Teacher Training College
- Shakuni Choudhary College of Education
- Dr. Trishuldhari Pandey Memorial College of Education
- Ramuni Devi B.Ed College
- Aryabhatta Teachers Training College
- Chanakaya Foundation (B.Ed College)
- Baba Heera Singh Deepa Singh Jee Primary Teachers Training College
- Uday Teacher’s Training College
- ST College of Education
- Premlata Madan Mohan College of Education
- Gautam Budh Teacher’s Training College
- Swami Vivekanand B.Ed College
- Sai B.Ed & D.EL.Ed College