MICA Admission Test 2022 abbreviated as MICAT 2022 is a common entrance test which is conducted to shortlist the candidates for admission to PGDM – C course. Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad is the respective authority that will conduct the MICAT 2022 exam. Please note that the MICAT exam takes place twice in a year. The registration for MICAT II starts from 23rd November 2021.
In order to get the admission, the aspirants have to clear the Group Exercise and Personal Interview rounds after clearing the MICAT 2022 exam. The candidates must check the eligibility criteria carefully before submitting the application form.
Latest News – MICAT I result has been published now.
MICAT I admit card is now available.
The registration process for MICAT I has started. The last date to register is 20th November 2021. Check the direct link to apply provided below in this post.
MICAT 2022 Important Highlights
- MICAT 2022 will take place twice, once in the month of December 2021 and once in the month of February 2022.
- It is compulsory for the candidates to appear in any one of the XAT, CAT and GMAT exam in order to apply for the MICAT.
- The exam will take place in online mode and the duration of the exam will be two hours and 45 minutes.
- Please note that the MICAT exam will consist of both objective and descriptive type of questions.
- The final selection will be done on the basis of joint merit of XAT/CAT/ GMAT score, MICAT Score, Group Exercise and Personal Interview.
- After conducting the MICAT exam, the authorities will conduct GE and PI rounds at various exam centres.
MICAT Important Dates 2022
We have provided the dates according to its official notification:
|Starting of online registration for MICAT I||11th October 2021|
|Last date to register online MICAT I||22nd November 2021|
|Release of Admit card (MICAT I)||1st December 2021|
|Date of MICAT I examination||4th December 2021|
|Availability of MICAT I scores||21st December 2021|
|Commencement of online registration for MICAT II||23rd Nov 2021|
|Last date for online registration (MICAT II)||16th Jan 2022|
|Issuance of Admit Card (MICAT II)||25th Jan 2022|
|Date of MICAT II exam||29th Jan 2022|
|Release of MICAT II score||18th Feb 2022|
|Group Exercise and Personal Interview||March 2022|
|Final Result||March 2022|
The candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria given below in order to appear for the MICAT 2022 exam.
- The applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3 pattern) or equivalent from a recognized university.
- In case the candidate is appearing for the final year exam of Bachelor or equivalent degree then he/she can also apply.
- The applicant also needs a valid CAT, XAT or GMAT score for the consideration of their application.
The application form for the MICAT 2022 exam will release in online mode through the official website of the institute i.e. www.mica.ac.in.
- In order to apply, the candidates first need to register on the official website by providing some basic details such as Name, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- After registration, the candidates can login to fill the application form. The candidates will get their MICA ID and MICA Password on their registered email ID. These login credentials are necessary for logging into the application portal.
- In the application form, the candidates have to provide all the necessary educational and personal details in a very accurate manner.
- Apart from this, the applicants also need to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After submitting the application form, the aspirants need to pay the application fee online.
- It is recommended to take a printout of the submitted application form and application fee for the future requirement.
- The Application Fee for the MICAT 2022 is Rs. 1985/-
- Please note that the application fee is the same for all the candidates.
- The candidates need to pay the application fee in online mode using a credit card, debit card or Internet Banking.
MICAT 2022 Admit Card
- The admit card of MICAT 2022 will available in online mode via the official website of the institute.
- In order to download the admit card, the candidates have to log in using the MICA ID and password.
- Please note that the authorities will release the admit card separately for MICAT I and MICAT II.
- The details regarding the date, time and venue of the exam will be mentioned on the admit card.
- It is compulsory for every candidate to carry the admit card along with photo ID proof at the time of the exam.
MICAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Here is the exam pattern for the MICAT 2022 exam
- Mode of Exam: Online (Computer Based Test)
- Section of Exam: The exam is divided into 3 sections with 6 subsections.
- Type of question: Both objective and descriptive type of questions will be asked.
- Duration of exam: 165 minutes (2 hours and 45 minutes)
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking for the questions of Section B. 1/4th for the marks allotted to a question will be deducted for a wrong answer. There will no negative marking for Psychometric (Section – A) and Descriptive (Section – C) Test.
- Number of Questions: 144 Questions
|Sections||Parts of Exam||Number of Questions|
|Section A||Psychometric Test||35|
|Section B||General Awareness||25|
|Section C||Descriptive Test||4|
- The MICAT I and MICAT II result will release in online mode on the official website of the institute.
- In order to check the result, the candidates have to sign in to the official application portal.
- The rank and marks secured by the applicant will be available on the scorecard.
- After downloading the scorecard, the candidates should take its print out for future requirement.
Group Exercise and Personal Interview
- After the commencement of MICAT I and II exam, the authorities will conduct the Group Exercise and Personal Interview for the shortlisted candidates.
- Approximately, 1/10th of the total candidates who will appear for the MICAT I and MICAT II will get an invitation to take part in the Group Exercise and Personal Interview.
- In the GE rounds, the candidates have to perform a Group Activity.
- The panel members of the Institute will take the shortlisted candidate’s interview.
- The authorities will create a final merit list on the basis of joint score in GE and PI round.
- Please note that the final merit list will be prepared by giving the weightage of the exams in the following manner.
- CAT/ GMAT/ XAT: 20%
- MICAT: 30%
- GE: 20%
- PI: 30%
- The admission will be confirmed only after the proper verification of documents.