Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra will upload the MHT CET Syllabus on the official website. The syllabus of MHT CET will be based on subjects and topics taught in Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education. The MHT CET syllabus 2022 will include most of the important topics of Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and Mathematics. It is important for the candidates to have adequate knowledge regarding MHT CET syllabus in order to make better preparation strategy. The question paper of MHT CET exam 2022 will be designed on the basis of the complete syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology of XII standard and specific XI standard topics. Through this post, candidates can check the most important topics, subjects, and MHT CET preparation tips 2022 to do better in the entrance examination.
MHT CET Syllabus 2022
The official notification regarding MHT CET syllabus has not yet released by the board. However, it is expected that the syllabus will remain the same for the upcoming year also. Candidates can check the last year syllabus from below. Here, they can also find out important subjects along with topics in which they need to have strong knowledge to score well in the test.
Important topics for MHT CET Preparation
|Subject||Topics/ Chapters to study|
|Kinetic Theory of Gases and radiation, Oscillations, Atoms, Molecules, and Nuclei, Electrostatics, Electromagnetic Induction, Magnetic Effects of Current, Semiconductors, Rotational Motion, Wave Motion|
|Coordination Compounds, p-Block elements, Chemical Thermodynamics and Energetic, d-Block and f-Block elements, Alcohol Phenol Ether, Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen, Chemical Kinetics, Solutions and Colligative Properties, Solid State|
|Process and Application, Biotechnology, Control and Coordination, Human Reproduction, Microbes in Human Welfare, Genetic Basis of Inheritance, Genetic Engineering and Genomics, Respiration, Reproduction in Plants, Photosynthesis|
|Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Continuity and Differentiability, Limits, Vectors and 3D Geometry|
MHT CET preparation tips
In order to score better rank in MHT CET, candidates need to prepare well. The difficulty level of the exam is quite equivalent to JEE Main 2022. So, it is recommended to make an effective study plan and work accordingly. While preparing the above topics of the MHT CET syllabus, the candidates should not stress out. The key to success in the exam is to practice a lot. Candidates should make sure that they have a notebook and pen with them to write down the well prepared and to be prepared topics while doing the study. It will definitely help them in doing excellent in the exam.
Best examination tips for MH CET
- Students who have already appeared in the MH CET examination have experienced that Chemistry part is relatively easier to attempt than other sections of the MHT CET Syllabus 2022. For better performance in Chemistry section, all you need to do is improve your focus on Inorganic Chemistry equations and reactions. Always write down the important formulae and equations to memorize effectively.
- Make a preparation strategy to enhance your performance and preparation.
- Solve the previous years’ question papers and sample papers to prepare well for the examination.
- You can also take help from web resources. There are many websites available on the internet which provides online tutorials.
- Make a time table and follow the same strictly.