MHT CET Application form 2022: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test application form has been released on 10th February 2022. Interested applicants who want to get admission in B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ Pharm.D courses offered in the colleges of the state through this test must fill and submit their MHT CET application form before the due date. Candidates should ensure they have satisfied all the prescribed eligibility norms before applying to MHT CET. Candidate need to enter the details asked in the form correctly while applying. The authority will issue the MHT CET admit card only to those candidates who have submitted the application form on or before the due date. In this article, we have provided all important details related MHT CET application process 2022 including application schedule, fee, mode of registration etc.
MHT CET application form is now available.
MHT CET Application Form timeline
|Online Registration starts from||10th February 2022|
|Last Date of Application Form submission||31st March 2022|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form with late fees of Rs.500/-||1st April 2022|
|Last date with late fee||7th April 2022|
Check here for syllabus
MHT CET Online Application Form: Mode to apply
Candidates can fill the application form through online mode only. The form is to be available from January 2021. Candidates will also have to pay the fee to complete the application form. First, they have to complete the registration process. Once the registration has been done successfully, candidates will create their own login id and password using which they can access the application form anytime within the given time period. Candidate must keep ready all the required documents before starting the application process. The MHT CET application process will include the following stages:
- Maharashtra CET Online Registration
- Filling the details in the form
- Uploading of documents
- Fee payment
- Print out Confirmation page
Step 1: Registration process
- At first, visit the official website of conducting body and browse for MHT CET Registration link.
- Click the same when available
- Press the “Apply Online” button and the Registration page will appear in which you need to enter certain details like name, mobile number, and email id.
- After filling the required details, click on the submit button.
- On the successful registration, candidates will be able to create a login id. Using the same they will be allowed to fill the rest of the details in the application form any given point of time within the prescribed schedule.
Step 2: Filling the details in the form
To access and fill the application form, the candidates will have to enter their login details on the first login. After that, they will have to fill the rest of the details such as educational details, date of birth, parents name, category etc.
Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
After filling the details, candidates will be required to upload scanned recent color photograph and signature as per the given format. Specifications for Scanned documents are given below:
|Document||Format||Maximum size||Minimum size|
|Scanned photograph||JPG||50 kb||20 kb|
|Scanned signature||JPG||20 kb||05 kb|
Step 4: Make the payment
Candidates have to pay the Application form processing fees as per the category within the stipulated time. The fee must be paid only by modes made available. Payment made through some other mode will not be permitted. Once the fee is paid it will not be refunded under any condition. Check the fee details for different categories below:
- MHT CET fee for General Category- Rs. 800/-
- Reserved category (SC, ST, NT(B), VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(D), NT(C), OBC, SBC) – Rs. 600/-
Take the print out of confirmation page
After the successful fee payment, a confirmation page will be displayed online. Candidates are advised to take a print of the receipt for future references.