MAT 2023: All India Management Association (AIMA) will conduct and manage the Management Aptitude Test 2023 or MAT 2023. It is one of the top management entrance exams in the country. Authorities (AIMA) conduct this exam four times in a calendar year. Generally, the exams are conducted in the months of February, May, September, and December. Interested candidates who are looking to appear for the MAT 2023 exam need to fill and submit an online application form before the last date. In this exam, candidates get the option to attempt the exam either in online or offline mode. Complete details regarding the MAT exam are provided in this post.
Latest: MAT 2023 application form is available for September exam..
MAT 2023 Important Date
MAT 2023 Important Dates
|DETAILED SCHEDULE – PBT (Paper Based Test)|
|LAST DATE FOR PBT ONLINE REGISTRATION||
|AVAILABILITY OF PBT ADMIT CARD||
|PBT TEST DATE||
|DETAILED SCHEDULE – CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|LAST DATE FOR CBT ONLINE REGISTRATION||
|AVAILABILITY OF CBT ADMIT CARD||
|CBT TEST DATE||
MAT 2023 Overview
- There are more than 400 MBA colleges that will accept MAT 2023 to grant admission.
- The MAT scorecard will be available for one year after getting released on the official website.
- Please note that the admit card for Paper-based and computer-based MAT exam will release in online mode.
- Candidates must have a phone number and valid email ID in order to register for the exam.
- Applicants have to choose the exam mode and test city choice while filling details in the application form.
- Every year, MAT exam is conducted four times in the months of February, May, September, and December.
MAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants who wish to appear for the MAT 2023 exam should know the eligibility criteria given below.
- Candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognized university or institute.
- Those who will appear for the final year exam of graduation in 2023 can also apply.
MAT 2023 Application Form
The application process of MAT 2023 has been started online. Candidates who are looking to apply should check out the instructions listed below.
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website and begin the registration process.
- To register, aspirants have to provide some basic details including Name, date of birth, email, mobile no., password, and sate/ UT.
- Candidates will get the option to access the main application form after registration.
- Before filling the form, applicants need to pay the application fee.
- Then, they have to upload the photograph and signature of the candidates in .jpg or .jpeg format.
- The size of the file uploaded should be less than 150 KB and more than 20 KB.
- In the next step, candidates need to fill their educational and personal details in the application form.
- After submitting the form, you may download the same for future reference.
The application fees for MAT 2023 exam are given in the table below.
|MAT Exam Fee for One MAT Exam||Rs. 1550/-||Either online or Offline exam|
|MAT Exam Fee for two MAT Exam||Rs. 2650/-||Offline (Paper Based Test) + Online (Computer Based Test)|
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can pay the online application fee using a Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card), Net Banking, UPI or Paytm Wallet.
MAT 2023 Exam pattern
Candidates who are preparing for the exam should know the exam pattern given below.
- Mode of Examination – Both online and offline
- Number of Questions – 200
- Type of Questions – Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours and 30 minutes
|Subject/ Section||Number of Questions||Suggested Time of a particular section|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
MAT 2023 Admit Card
- All the registered candidates will be able to download the admit card online through the official website.
- Authorities will not send an admit card by post or by email.
- The details like examination date, time and venue will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Every candidate must carry his/her admit card along with photo ID proof at the time of examination.
- Keep the admit card safe even after the exam as it might be required during the college admission process.
MAT 2023 Syllabus
- Language Comprehension: Verb, Noun, Pronoun, Adjective, Adverb, one-word substitution, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence making and correction, Speech, Reading Comprehension, Idioms/Phrases, Fill in the blanks, etc.
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning: Arrangement, Course of Action, Family tree, Strong Arguments and Weak Arguments, Statement Conclusions, Calendars, Blood Relations, Series, Multi-dimensional arrangements, Column graphs, etc.
- Data Analysis and Sufficiency: Data Tables, Bar diagrams & Charts including Simple, Stacked, Composite Bar charts, Data analysis and Data comparison among others, Pie charts, Venn diagram, Data Sufficiency, Caselet based Data, Data charts, etc.
- Mathematical Skills: LCM and HCF, Speed, Time and Distance, Time and Work, Averages, Ratio and Proportion and others, Permutation and Combinations, Mixtures and Allegation, Elementary Mathematics, Heights and Distance, Sequence And Series, Interest (Simple and Compound), etc.
- Indian and Global Environment: Business & Economics GK -for example changes in Fiscal and monetary policy, CRR, Repo Rate, Currency and Capitals of the countries, Current GK- based on current reading of newspapers and periodicals, Identification of personalities, companies among others, Monetary and fiscal tools, Currency and Capitals of the countries, etc.
MAT 2023 Result
- Candidates who will appear for the exam will be able to check their results online through the official website.
- To check the result, candidates have to provide their roll number/ registration number and password.
- The result card consists of information like Composite Score, sectional percentile and overall percentile.
- After downloading the result card, candidates should take a printout of the same for future requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Does AIMA conduct any counselling after conducting the MAT 2023 exam?
Answer: No, AIMA will not organize any counselling process. The candidates have to apply to the individual colleges who accept the MAT score.
Question – 2: Online and offline MAT exams will be held on the same date or different dates?
Answer: The exams will be held separately on different dates. So, you can apply for both online and offline exam if you want to.
Question – 3 Can I pay the application fee by a Demand draft or Cheque?
Answer: No, the application fee must be paid online using a Debit / Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Paytm Wallet only.