Maharashtra M.Tech. Admission 2022 shall be conducted in the month of July 2022. The candidates those who want to pursue M.Tech. course from the colleges in the state of Maharashtra can apply for this admission process. The candidates who are GATE qualified must apply for this process. The process is organised by the DTE, Maharashtra. Read more details about the Maharashtra M.Tech. Admission 2022 below.
Maharashtra M.Tech Admission 2022
- Process Name: Maharashtra M.Tech. Admission 2022
- Also known as: Maharashtra M.Tech.
- Conducting Authority: Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra
- Level of Process: State Level
Maharashtra M.Tech. Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are set by the conducting authority of the examination. These are some basic rules and conditions which are required to be satisfied by the candidates who wish to take part in this process. The candidates must essentially adhere to these rules. Only the candidates satisfying these rules will be allowed to take part in the exam, and others, not. The eligibility conditions of the Maharashtra M.Tech. Admission 2021 are given below.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate must possess a degree in graduation in the field of engineering or technology with a minimum percentage of 50% (45% for reserved categories).
- The candidates appearing for the final year of the graduation degree can also apply for this exam.
- The candidate must possess a valid GATE score.
Maharashtra M.Tech. Admission 2022 Application Form
The candidates who are interested in taking part in the Maharashtra M.Tech. Admission 2022 must apply for the exam before the last date. The application procedure for the same shall start in the month of July 2022. The candidates should use the online method of applying for this admission process. Candidates must submit the application form at the earliest to avoid any kind of last minute rush. All the necessary instructions for the same are provided below.
- The candidates must first register on the official site. The direct link will be updated here soon.
- The candidates must register on the site by providing the name, address and a self-chosen password.
- A unique application number shall then be sent to the email address or the phone number of the candidate. Using this and the password, the candidates must log in to the official website.
- The candidates must then fill the application form with all the valid details.
- Then, the candidates must submit the application fee via net banking or credit/debit card.
For general category candidates: Rs.800
- The candidates must the SUBMIT the form and reserve a printed copy of the application form.
For reserved category candidates: Rs.500
Maharashtra M.Tech. Admission 2022 Counselling
The candidates shall have to apply for the counselling of Maharashtra M.Tech. Admission 2022 after the application process is over. The candidates shall be required to enter their choices for the courses. After the release of the merit list, the selections shall be made depending upon the choices filled by the candidates and the order of their names that appear in the merit list. It shall be held in 3 rounds in the month of July-August 2022.
Maharashtra M.Tech. Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Application process starts from||July 2022|
|Last date for application submission||July 2022|
|Release of merit list||July 2022|
|Date of counselling||July-August 2022|