Maharashtra ITI Admission 2023: Applications are invited from the candidates for admission to ITI colleges of Maharashtra state. Candidates from all over the country can apply for the admissions through online mode. Selection of the candidates for admission will be done on the basis of merit. It is advisable that the candidates satisfy their eligibility before applying for the exam. Find complete details related to the Maharashtra ITI admission 2023 such as important dates, admission process, choice filling process, etc from this article below.
Maharashtra ITI 2023 Important Dates
The table below presents the tentative dates related to Maharashtra ITI Admission 2023:
|Major Activities||Expected Dates|
|Online application form release date||June 2023, 1st week|
|Beginning of choice filling process||June 2023, 1st week|
|Last date to submit the application form||June 2023, last week|
|Display of provisional merit list||July 2023, 1st week|
|Submission of grievances against merit list||July 2023, 1st week|
|Display of final merit list||July 2023, 2nd week|
|Publication of first allotment list||July 2023, 2nd week|
|Release of allotment letter for download||July 2023, 2nd week|
|Commencement of admission process||July 2023, 2nd week|
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra ITI Admission 2023
The following eligibility criteria have been prescribed for the Maharashtra ITI admission 2023:
|Mason (Building Constructor) and Plumber||One year||A pass or fail in class 10th or equivalent is required.|
|Food & Beverage Guest Service Assistant, Physiotherapy Technician, Cabinet Furniture Maker, Baker & Confectioner, Basic Cosmetology, Carpenter, Computer Operator & Programming Assistant, Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance, Sewing Technology, Desktop Publishing Operator, Digital Photographer, Stenography (Marathi), Stenographer Secretarial Assistant (English), Dress Making, Surface Ornamentation Technique, Fashion Design & Technology, Fire Technology & Industrial Safety Management, Food & Beverage Service Assistant, Food Production, Health Sanitary Inspector, Hospital Housekeeping, Mechanic (Auto Body Repair/ Auto Body Painting), Multimedia Animation & Special Effects, Photography, General Fitter Cum Mechanic, Welder, Foundryman and Front Office Assistant||One year||The candidates should have passed their class 10th exam or equivalent to be eligible for these trades.|
|Architectural Draughtsman (SCVT), Pump Operator Cum Mechanic (SCVT), Fruits & Vegetable Processing, Rubber Technician, Interior Design & Decoration, Mechanic Tractor, Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics, Mechanic Diesel, Plastic Processing Operator||One year||Those who have passed their class 10th or equivalent exam with Mathematics & Science subjects are eligible.|
|Wireman||Two year||Candidates with pass or fail in class 10th or equivalent can apply.|
|Technician Power Electronics System, Wet Processing Technician, Painter General, Mechanic Consumer Electronics Appliances, Mechanic Machine Tools Maintenance, Surveyor, Dental Laboratory Equipment Technician, Electronics Mechanic, Textile Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioner||Two year||Applicants who have passed their class 10th exam or equivalent are eligible for these trades.|
|Technician Medical Electronics, Fitter, Weaving Technician, Architectural Draughtsman, Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant), Draughtsman (Civil/ Mechanical), Electrician, Electroplater, Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance, Mechanic Motor Cycle, Instrument Mechanic, Turner, Machinist, Machinist Grinder, Marine Fitter, Maintenance Mechanic Chemical Plant, Mechanic Agricultural Machinery, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Technician Mechatronics, Operator Advance Machine Tools, Pre-Preparatory School Management, Tool & Die Maker, Secretarial Practice- English||Two year||A pass in class 10th or equivalent exam with Science and Mathematics subjects is required to be eligible.|
Maharashtra ITI 2023 Application Form
Maharashtra ITI application form 2023 can be obtained from the official website of DVET Maharashtra admission.dvet.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can proceed with the online application process from the month of June 2023 onwards.
- In the application form, the candidates will have to enter their personal details like name, date of birth, gender, category, etc.
- Academic details related to class 10th such as school name, board name, marks scored, passing year, etc will be asked in the form as well.
- Candidates will also be required to upload the scanned copies of their photograph and signature into the application form.
- After providing all the details correctly into the application form, the candidates can submit it online with the prescribed application fee.
- Once the form is submitted, the candidates are advised to take it printout and keep it with them for future correspondence.
The category-wise application fee structure for Maharashtra ITI Admission 2023 is provided below.
|General category candidates of Maharashtra state||Rs. 150/-|
|Reserved category candidates of Maharashtra state||Rs. 100/-|
|Candidates outside Maharashtra state||Rs. 300/-|
Mode of payment:
- Application fee payment can be done online through net banking facility/ debit card/ credit card.
Choice Filling Process
- Process of online choice filling will commence along with the application process. Candidates who submit the application form can proceed with the choice filling.
- Choice for the ITI trades and colleges should be provided into the prescribed form in the order of preference.
- The candidates can change their choices, add or delete choices, change their preference any number of times.
- Once done, the candidates should lock their choices after which no changes will be possible.
- This choice preference will be taken into consideration while preparing the merit list of the candidates.
Maharashtra ITI 2023 Merit List
- Merit list of the candidates will be prepared on the basis of their marks in the class 10th exam.
- First, a provisional merit list will be drawn and displayed on the official website of the DVET.
- Candidates should check the list carefully and if they find any kind of error on the information mentioned in the list, they should at once contact the authorities.
- The authorities will make the appropriate changes and then release the final merit list.
Maharashtra ITI 2023 Seat Allotment & Admission Process
- As per the merit and choice of the candidates, seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- Allotment list will be released on the official website along with the allotment letter.
- Candidates should download the allotment letter and report to the allotted institute along with the printout of the letter and other documents.
- Documents should be carried in original for verification only after which final admissions will be granted to the candidates.
- Those who are granted final admission should then complete the remaining formalities and secure their seats.
The candidates should carry with them the following documents in original as well as photocopy at the time of admission:
- Seat allotment letter
- Mark sheet of class 10th
- Passing certificate of class 10th, wherever applicable
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Certificate of date of birth or equivalent
- School leaving certificate
- Category certificate (for candidates belonging to reserved category of Maharashtra state)
- Domicile certificate, wherever applicable
- Proof of residence
- Color passport size photographs
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: What is the criterion for selecting the candidates for admission into Maharashtra ITI institutes?
Answer: The candidates will be selected for admission to ITI institutes of Maharashtra state on the basis of their performance in the class 10th exam. No entrance exam will be conducted for this.
Question 2: Is there any way to get refund on the application fee?
Answer: No. The application fee once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Question 3: How do I make sure that I will be allotted a college of my choice?
Answer: To make sure that you get a college of your choice, it is advised that you provide as many choices as possible into the choice form.
Question 4: Do I need to send copy of application form or any other document to the DVET Maharashtra?
Answer: No. There is no need to send any kind of documents to the DVET Maharashtra. Documents will be verified at the time of granting the admission.
Question 5: What if an ineligible candidate secures admission in any ITI college?
Answer: If any candidate is found ineligible at any point before or after admission, his/ her candidature will be cancelled right away.