M P Birla Group supports and encourages young children who have the prowess and willingness to bring change in the society through its scholarship programs. Students who have passed the class 9th exam with at least 35% marks can apply for M.P Birla Utthan Scholarship for Class 10 Students. Please note that this scholarship is open to the students of all genders and castes. Candidates looking to apply for this scholarship program have to submit an online application form. The application process for the session 2023-2024 is expected to begin the month of November 2023.
|Name of Scholarship||M.P Birla Utthan Scholarship for Class 10 Students|
|Minimum Eligibility Criteria||Minimum 35% in Class 9th|
|Maximum Parent’s income||Upto 5 lakh|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 10000/-|
|Gender||Open to both girls and boys students|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting of the application process||1st week of November 2023|
|Last date to apply online||Last week of December 2023|
M.P Birla Utthan Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Students looking to grab this scholarship must fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Both male and female candidates may apply for this scholarship
- Students must have passed the 9th class with a minimum of 35% marks.
- The annual income of the student’s family should be equal to or less than 5 lakhs
M.P Birla Utthan Scholarship 2023 Application Form
The students who are looking to get this scholarship need to submit an application form in online mode. Complete application process is explained below.
- The first step of the application process is to register on the official website of Vidyasaarathi i.e. www.vidyasaarathi.co.in.
- During registration, you need to provide the following basic details i.e. Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, and Password.
- Once registered, you may access the main application form and fill the rest of the details.
- Details that you will enter in the application form must be correct otherwise your candidature will get rejected.
- Applicants also need to upload the scanned images of the documents listed below.
- Photograph of the applicant
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Income proof
- Student’s bank passbook/ Ki
- Current year fees receipts
- Bonafide from school
- Latest passing mark sheet
- Remember, documents must be uploaded in .jpeg or .png format only.
- Finally, submit the application form after uploading the documents.
- Candidates should keep a photocopy of the application form submitted for future requirements.
Note: Please note that M.P Birla Utthan is one of the top scholarships in India for class 10th students in India. The preference will be given to the students nearby M.P Birla plant.
In case of any query or grievance related to the scholarship. The aspirants may contact the authorities mentioned below.
- Contact Person: Mr. Rajesh Mishra
- For queries: Vidyasaarathi@nsdl.co.in
- For grievance: firstname.lastname@example.org