LSAT 2022: Admissions into some recognized law schools situated all across the globe will be given on the basis of LSAT 2022 conducted by LSAC. The test is conducted multiple times in a year and depending on the deadline of the schools, the candidates can appear for any session. Interested candidates are suggested to complete their applications as per the specified schedule in order to successfully appear for the exam. Applicants will have to first create an account on LSAC from where they can apply for exam, change their exam dates & centers, withdraw registration, obtain & remove score report, etc.
LSAT 2022 application form is now available from 18th October 2021.
LSAT 2022 Major Highlights
- Candidates apply to as many law schools as they wish through your LSAC.org account.
- Test takers who plan to take the LSAT within 24 months of having supervised an LSAT or worked as part of the testing staff at an LSAT administration must notify LSAC upon registering for the test.
- The applicants can withdraw LSAT registration in the LSAT Status section of LSAC.org account once the refund deadline has passed.
- Candidates are suggested to maintain copies of application records throughout the admission cycle and law school career.
- Any information related to candidate or exam will not be shared with someone other than the candidate himself/herself and the school applied for.
LSAT 2022 Important Dates
Check below important dates related to LSAT 2022:
|Online registration starts||18th October 2021|
|Registration deadline||3rd December 2021|
|Admit card available from||—|
|Date of LSAT||January session: 15th January 2022
May session: 9th May 2022
LSAT 2022 Application Form
Check below the basic overview of JD application process:
- Contact pre-law advisor who can help you with the application process, course selection, test preparation, and school choice.
- Create an account with LSAC so that you can easily track the status of application.
- To create the account, go to the official website www.lsac.org and click on the ‘register now’ button.
- Provide the following details into the application form: Personal Information, Address, Citizenship, Ethnicity, Contact Information, Bachelor’s Degree- Granting Institution Information and Account Information.
- Now pick a test date keeping in mind the deadlines of the college you wish to apply for.
- Send the important transcripts to LSAC for processing and creating your Academic Summary Report.
- You can also register for the Credential Assembly Service (CAS), streamline the application process, approximately six to eight weeks before your first law school application deadline.
- The registration fee for LSAT 2022 will be $200.
- For non-published test center, the registration fee will be $295 for domestic centers and $390 for international centers.
- The fee for test center change will be $125.
- For cancelled registration, an amount of $50 will be refunded.
LSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Overview of LSAT 2022 exam pattern is given as:
- Mode of exam: Offline
- Duration of test: 2:20 minutes
- Number of questions: 92-100
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Negative marking: Not applicable
|Section||No. of questions||Duration|
|Reading Comprehension||Approx. 24||35 minutes|
|Analytical Reasoning||Approx. 24||35 minutes|
|1st Logical Reasoning||Approx. 24||35 minutes|
|2nd Logical Reasoning||Approx. 24||35 minutes|
|Total||92-100||2 hours and 20 minutes|
LSAT 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the LSAT 2022 is provided below:
- Reading Comprehension: Questions will be asked to measure the ability of the candidate to read and understand examples of long-form, complex materials that are similar to those encountered in law school.
- Analytical Reasoning: Questions will be asked to measure the ability of the candidate to understand a structure of relationships and draw conclusions about that structure.
- Logical Reasoning: Questions will be asked to measure the ability of the candidate to analyze, critically evaluate, and complete arguments.
Exam Center Requirements
- Candidates reporting for the LSAT 2022 must carry with them the admission ticket to the exam center.
- Along with the admit card, a valid, government-issued ID such as passport, driver’s license, etc must also be carried.
- Apart from this, No. 2 or HB wooden pencils, erasers without sleeves, pencil sharpener, highlighter, and analog (non-digital) wristwatch are allowed at the exam center.
- No electronic devices, bits of paper, snacks, beverages, weapons or firearms will be allowed inside the exam hall.
Nonpublished Test Center
- If you live more than 160 km from published test center and are unable to travel there, you may request for a nonpublished test center.
- The request for the same can be sent in writing (preferably via fax).
- In the request, mention your LSAC account number, name of the city in which you like to take the test. Be sure to include your credit card number and expiration date.
- You can also pay via check or money order by sending your request to LSAC, Test Administration, ATTN: Nonpublished Test Center Request, 662 Penn Street, Newtown PA 18940.
LSAT 2022 Result
- The score of the admission test will be sent to the candidates through email approximately three to four weeks after taking the test.
- Only the candidates with active LSAC account will receive their score via email.
- For those without online accounts, LSAC will send score reports by mail approximately four weeks after the test.
- The score report will comprise of the following: current score, results of all tests taken since June 1, 2013, average score, score band and percentile rank.
- Beginning the day after the test, you may cancel your score on the LSAT Status page of your LSAC.org account.
LSAT 2022 Admission Requirements
Candidates applying for admissions to law school must keep the following documents ready:
- LSAT Score and important transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation written by professors or work supervisors describe your academic, personal, or professional achievements.
- If English isn’t your native language, you need to submit TOEFL or IELTS score.
- Personal Statement which is basically an essay on actual experiences and past accomplishments
- Send your work experience details, if any.