An entrance exam is conducted for selecting the candidates for admission into B.Ed courses offered by the institutes of LN Mithila University. The exam is Bihar Combined Entrance Test B.Ed (CET – B.Ed) that also shortlists candidates for admission to other universities/ institute of the Bihar state. Interested candidates who wish to appear for the exam need to submit their application form through online mode. The application form is expected to be available from the month of February 2021 to March 2021. The entrance exam is scheduled to be held in the month of March 2021. This article presents the complete details related to the LN Mithila University B.Ed Admission 2021.
LN Mithila University B.Ed Important Dates 2021
The table below presents the tentative dates related to LN Mithila University B.Ed Entrance Test 2021:
|Commencement of registration and application process||February 2021, 1st week|
|Last date to submit the online application form||March 2021, 1st week|
|Release of admit card||March 2021, 4th week|
|Date of B.Ed entrance exam||March 2021, last week|
|Publication of result||April 2021, 3rd week|
|Beginning of counseling process||To be notified later|
Eligibility Criteria for LN Mithila University B.Ed Admission 2021
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria prescribed below can apply for LN Mithila University B.Ed Admission 2021:
For regular B.Ed mode course:
- The candidate should have done graduation and/ or post graduation in Science/ Social Science/ Commerce/ Humanities scoring not less than 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates with bachelor of engineering or technology degree (BE/ B.Tech) with specialization in Science and Mathematics and a minimum aggregate of 55% marks are eligible too.
For distance mode B.Ed course:
- A graduation and/ or post graduation in any stream with not less than 50% marks in aggregate is required.
- In addition to this, the applicant should have completed NCTE recognized teacher education program in the face-to-face mode.
- The candidate should also be an untrained teacher or an elementary education trained in- service teacher.
LN Mithila University B.Ed 2021 Application Form
- The application form for LN Mithila University B.Ed admission can be obtained from the official website www.bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in.
- Candidates are required to register themselves first only after which they can start filling the application form.
- Basic personal details of the candidates like name, gender, DOB, phone number, email id, etc will be asked in the registration form.
- User name and password will be generated after successful registration using which the candidates can login to obtain the application form.
- The candidates need to provide their rest personal details, academic details, contact details, etc into the application form.
- Photograph, signature and thumb impression of the candidates in scanned format should also be uploaded into the application form.
- After all the details are entered into the application form, it can be submitted along with the prescribed application fee.
- The candidates are advised take a printout of the application form and keep it safe in case of future correspondence.
The category-wise application fee structure for LN Mithila University B.Ed admission is given below:
|For General candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|For OBC/ EBC/ WBC candidates||Rs. 750/-|
|For SC/ ST candidates||Rs. 500/-|
Payment of application fee can be done through online mode using debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
LN Mithila University B.Ed Exam Pattern 2021
A basic overview of LN Mithila University B.Ed exam pattern 2021 is provided below:
- Mode of exam: Offline mode
- Duration of exam: 2 hours
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Number of questions: 120
- Total marks: 120
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for every right answer
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking.
|Topics||No. of questions||Total marks|
|General English Comprehension/ General Sanskrit Comprehension (For Shiksha Shastri)||15||15|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|Teaching Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
LN Mithila University B.Ed 2021 Admit Card
- The candidates can download the admit card for the B.Ed exam by visiting the official website www.bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in.
- After downloading, the candidates should take a printout of the admit card and carry it with them while reporting to the exam center.
- Candidates who appear at the exam center without a valid admit card will not be allowed to take their exam.
- Details of the exam center and schedule will be communicated to the candidates through the admit card.
- To keep safe from loss or damage, the candidates are suggested to keep multiple copies of admit card with them.
LN Mithila University B.Ed Syllabus 2021
Check out the syllabus for the LN Mithila University B.Ed entrance exam:
- General English Comprehension: Spelling Error, Synonyms & Antonyms, Fill in the Blanks, One Word Substitution and Idioms & Phrases
- General Sanskrit: Prefix & Suffix, Alankar, Grammar, Synonym & Antonym, Sandhi, Samaas, Fill in the Blanks, Chhand, Reading Passage, Idioms & Phrases and Ras
- General Hindi: Prefix & Suffix, Alankar, Grammar, Synonym & Antonym, Sandhi, Samaas, Fill in the Blanks, Chhand, Reading Passage, Idioms & Phrases and Ras
- Logical & Analytical Reasoning: Analytical Reasoning, Assertion & Reason, Situation Reaction Tests, Syllogism, Statement & Conclusions, Cause & Effect, etc
- General Awareness: Current Affairs, General Science, Geography, History, Polity, Five-year Plan, etc
- Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools: Teacher-Students Relationship, Effective Teaching, Management of Physical & Human Resources in School, Discipline, etc
LN Mithila University B.Ed Result 2021
- The result of LN Mithila University B.Ed 2021 will be declared online and can be checked by visiting the official website.
- It is expected that the result will be announced in the month of April 2021.
- On the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the entrance exam, a merit list will be prepared by the authorities.
- Counseling and admission process will be carried out according to the names of the candidates in the merit list.
LN Mithila University B.Ed 2021 Counseling
- Candidates with names in the merit list need to appear for the online counseling as per the specified schedule.
- At the time of counseling, the documents and eligibility of the candidates will be verified.
- Those reporting for counseling should carry with them all the important documents in original and photocopy.
- Final admission will be granted to the candidates after successful verification of documents.
- Those selected should then complete the formalities of admission such as document submission, tuition fee payment, etc.
LN Mithila University B.Ed Admission 2021 FAQs
- Is there any prescribed specification for uploading documents into the application form?
Answer: Size of scanned photograph, thumb impression of left hand & signature should be 20 kb to 50 kb and format should be JPG. Signature should be made only with black ink ball pen. Also, the male candidates need to upload impression of their right thumb and the female candidates need to upload impression of their left thumb.
- If I don’t want to appear for the entrance exam can I get a refund of my application fee?
Answer: No. Once the application form and fee is submitted, it will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Do I need to preserve my admit card even after the exam?
Answer: Yes. The candidates are suggested to keep their admit card safe even after the exam is over as it will be required at the time of admission as well.
- In case I am unable to appear for the entrance exam on the given date, can I appear for it on any later date?
Answer: No. Under no circumstances the entrance exam will be re-conducted for the candidates who are unable for the same on the prescribed date.
- What is the provision of relaxation to the reserved category candidates?
Answer: The reservation in seats and relaxation in qualifying marks for SC/ ST/ BC/ EBC/ WBC/ Differently abled categories shall be as per the rules of Government of Bihar.