Candidates interested in pursuing UG courses from the KL University should make themselves familiar with the KLEEE exam pattern 2021. With the help of the exam pattern, students can make an effective strategy to crack the exam. The exam pattern will help them in understanding the overall structure of the exam such as in which mode it will be held, what will be the marking scheme, what will be the duration of the exam and so forth.
Candidates should know that the exam will be conducted in both online and offline modes. The duration of the exam will be 3 hours. As per the KLEEE exam pattern 2021, no marks will be deducted in case the candidates choose the incorrect answer or don’t attempt the question at all.
KLEEE Exam pattern
To yield positive results in the exam, candidates should prepare strictly according to the KLEEE syllabus specified by the University. The syllabus will typically be based on the level of class 12th. The exam pattern for the KLEEE entrance exam is given below for a quick reference of the candidates-
- Exam mode: The exam will be held in both the modes i.e. online and offline.
- Duration of the exam: The total duration of the exam will be of 3 hours.
- Medium of the paper: Questions will be asked in the English language.
- Type of questions: There will be objective type questions asked in the examination. Candidates will have to choose one option out of the given four choices.
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for the correct answer.
- Negative marking: There will be no provision for negative marking. Therefore, candidates should attempt as many questions as they can.
|Subject||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
What is online mode?
Online mode simply means that the exam will be conducted in the computer-based mode where a computer system will be allotted to the candidates at exam venue. There will be four choices given on the computer screen right under the question. Candidates have to select only one out of the given choices.
What is offline mode?
Offline mode corresponds to the pen and paper-based mode where candidates will be given a question booklet along with the OMR answer sheet. They need to darken the circle in front of the option in the OMR sheet which they think is correct.