KL University annually invites the applicants for admission in various UG courses such as B.Tech, BBA, B.Arch etc offered by it. For this purpose, the University conducts KLEEE entrance exam. Interested candidates can apply for the same by filling the KLEEE application form 2021. The application form might be released in September 2020.
Candidates can acquire the form via online and offline modes. They must submit the form on or before the due date specified by the University to avoid rejection of their applications. No correction window will be provided to the candidates once the form is submitted successfully in case they provide the wrong details in the form. Therefore, proper care should be taken while filling the KLEEE application form.
The dates for KLEEE application form 2021 are as follows-
|Application form availability||September 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||April 2021|
|Last date for the receipt of filled-in application||April 2021|
KLEEE Application form 2021- Highlights
Before filling the application form for KLEEE exam, candidates should go through the KLEEE eligibility criteria to make sure that they fulfill the necessary conditions laid down by the authority to appear in the exam.
- The application form for KLEEE exam can be filled online and offline.
- For online form, candidates need to visit the official website of the University and get themselves registered for the exam.
- The offline application form can be obtained in person or through post along with a self-attested envelope covering the application fee.
- The form must be filled correctly as no change request in the particulars will be entertained by the authority once the form is submitted successfully.
- The records and information provided in the KLEEE application form 2021 should be correct as per the true knowledge of the candidates and that of official records.
- Candidates should keep the scanned copy of photograph and signature handy while filling the online form.
- The scanned images must be in proper format i.e. JPG or JPEG.
- Before submitting the form, applicants are required to review the entire form for mistakes.
- Applicants must pay the application fee for the exam otherwise their applications will be rejected by the authority.
- Once the payment is done, candidates need to take the printout copy of the application form, sign it and send it to the address given in the post.
Candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 1100/- for the exam. The fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates can make the payment of the fee via online mode (credit card, debit card and internet banking) or offline mode (Cash or DD). The demand draft should be drawn in favour of “KL University” payable at Vijayawada and should be sent to the given address along with the offline application form-
The Director, Admissions
K L Deemed to be University, 29-36-38
Museum Road, Governor Pet,
VIJAYAWADA – 520002.
How to fill online KLEEE application form?
Given below is the procure through which candidates can fill the online application form easily-
- Go to the official website of the KL University i.e. kluniversity.in or click on the direct link given here.
- Click on the “admissions 2020 apply now” ribbon at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Now click on the “Online application for UG/PG programs” link.
- Scroll down and click the “click here to apply online” link given at the bottom of the page.
- A new window will pop-up where you need to fill the details such as Name, DOB, gender, nationality, religion, educational information etc.
- Put a check across the “declaration part” and click on the “continue” button.
- Upload the images as directed and proceed towards the payment section.
- Once the payment is made, you need to login into the website using your application reference number and password to print the application form.
- Take the printout of the form and preserve it for future reference.
Documents to be submitted along with the application form
Here are the documents that the candidates need to submit along with their filled-in application form and send it to the authority on time-
- Copy of class 10th and class 12th mark sheet (English translated) and passing certificate.
- Copy of DOB proof
- Copy of character certificate
- Proof of NRI status of student/parents/sponsor (if applicable)
- Copy of the passport/citizenship certificate (wherever applicable)
- Migration certificate.