The Koneru Lakshmaiah (KL) University will conduct the KLU Engineering Entrance Exam 2023 i.e. KLUEEE 2023. Through this exam, the university will select the candidate for admission to its B.Tech, B.Arch, and B.Pharma courses. The candidates looking to appear for KLEEE 2023 need to fill and submit the application form before the last date. Aspirants will get the facility to apply for the exam in both online and offline modes. Please note that the eligibility criteria are different for the various courses. So, it is advised that you must verify your eligibility before initiating the application process.
- The application process for KLEEE 2023 exam is expected to begin in the month of September 2022.
- Candidates will get the facility to apply in both online and offline mode.
- For B.Arch admission, the candidates may also apply on the basis of their NATA score.
- The score of JEE Main and JEE Advanced exam are also considered by the university for granting B.Tech admissions.
- Aspirants should check the eligibility criteria very carefully because the application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances
KLUEEE 2023 Important Dates
|Main Events||Tentative Dates (Phase – I)||Tentative Dates (Phase – II)|
|Beginning of the application form submission||2nd week of September 2022|
|Last date to submit an application form||2nd week of December 2022||2nd week of April 2023|
|Release date of an admit card||2nd week of December 2022||2nd week of April 2023|
|Date of Examination||2nd to 3rd week December 2022||2nd to 3rd week of April 2023|
|Result Declaration||4th week of December 2023||4th week of April 2023|
|Date of Counselling||1st week of May 2023|
|Starting of the classes||1st week of June 2023|
KLUEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility norms listed below can apply for the exam.
- Candidates must have cleared the 10+2 or equivalent exam with 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Aspirants with 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects are eligible for B.Tech (Biotechnology) only.
- Candidates should have passed the 10+2 exam with a minimum of 60% marks.
- The candidates need to have at least 60% marks in PCB/ PCM at 10+2 level.
KLUEEE 2023 Application Form
To help candidates apply for the exam easily, the university accepts the applications in both online and offline mode. Interested candidates may apply in any of these modes as per their convenience.
- Candidates looking to apply online may access the application form through the official website.
- In the application form, the candidates have to provide their necessary academic, contact and personal details.
- In addition to the details, the applicants also need to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- After uploading the images, the candidates also need to pay the application fee online.
- It is recommended to take a printout of the submitted application form and fee receipt for future requirements.
- Interested parents may also collect the printed application form from the university.
- Candidates should fill their details in neat and clean handwriting in the application form.
- Applicants also need to affix their photograph in the application form.
- The duly filled application form can be submitted by hand or by post.
- To submit the application form, you must put it in the self-addressed envelope along with the application fee.
- You may pay the fee either by cash or by DD. Please note that the DD should be drawn in favour of KL University payable at Vijayawada on any scheduled bank.
- The envelope should reach the following address before the last date.
The Director, Admissions
K L Deemed to be University, 29-36-38
Museum Road, Governorpet,
Vijayawada – 520 002
- The application fee for KLUEEE 2023 examination is Rs. 1100/-
- Candidates applying online can pay the application fee in online mode using a Credit/ Debit card or internet banking.
KLUEEE 2023 Admit Card
- The university will upload the admit card of the candidates who will apply before the last date.
- To download the admit card, candidates have to provide their registration number.
- The information such as the examination venue, schedule, etc. will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates must reach the examination center as per the schedule mentioned on the admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to take the exam without having an admit card.
KLUEEE 2023 Exam Pattern
The candidates looking to appear for the KLUEEE Exam should have a look at the exam pattern mentioned below.
- Mode of Examination: Online (Computer Based Test)
- Type of questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Number of Questions: 160 Questions
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours
- Marking Pattern: Each question will carry 1 mark
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in this exam.
|Subject||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Mathematics/ Biology (Botany + Zoology)||80/ 80 (40 + 40)||80/ 80 (40+40)|
|Total||160 Questions||160 Marks|
KLUEEE Syllabus 2023
Physics: Units and dimensions, Elements of vectors, Kinematics-Dynamics, Work, Power, and Energy, Centre of Mass, Friction, Rotatory motion, Gravitation, Simple Harmonic motion, Elasticity, Surface Tension, Hydrodynamics, Viscosity, Expansion of Solids- Liquids-Gases, etc.
Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Nuclear Chemistry, Periodic Classification of Elements, Chemical Bonding, Stoichiometry, Gaseous State, Solutions, Acids and Bases, Electro Chemistry, Chemical Equilibrium and chemical Kinetics, Chemical Energetic, Surface chemistry, etc.
Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Vector Algebra, Probability, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus, etc.
KLUEEE 2023 Result
- The KL University will declare the result of KLUEEE 2023 exam in online mode through the official website.
- To check the result, candidates have to log into the official website using credentials generated at the time of registration.
- A merit list will be prepared as per the marks secured by the candidates in the examination.
- Candidates getting selected as per the merit list will be invited to the counselling process.
KLUEEE Counselling 2023
- The university will invite candidates to take part in the counselling process based on the marks scored by them in the exam.
- Please note that the University will also invite the candidates based on their performance in the JEE Main exam or other engineering entrance exams.
- All the admission formalities will take place during counselling.
- Candidates must bring all of their relevant documents while reporting for the counselling process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: How can I obtain the offline application form?
Answer: You may collect the application form from the university’s admission office.
Question – 2: I have passed 10+2 with PCM. Can I apply for B.Tech (Biotechnology)?
Answer: Yes, Candidates with PCB or PCM subject groups can apply for B.Tech (Biotechnology). However, you must have at least 60% marks in PCM/ PCB.
Question – 3: I missed the KLEEE exam. Can I still apply for B.Tech admission?
Answer: Yes, the university accepts JEE-Main/ JEE-Advanced / State Level Engineering Entrance Exams across India including EAMCET to grant B.Tech admission. Plus the university also accepts Uni-GAUGE score as well.