KIITEE 2020: Application(Extended), Syllabus, Pattern, Eligibility
The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology will organize an entrance exam, KIITEE 2020, for admission into its different courses. The enrolment will be offered in the field of engineering, technology, nursing, architecture, etc. the candidates who wish admission in this institute will have to clear the entrance exam, schedule to be conducted from 14th to 23rd April 2020. The interested candidates can get the complete details of KIITEE 2020 such as application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, result, syllabus, etc from this article.
News: KIITEE application form out. Candidates can apply here for the exam.
KIITEE 2020 Important Dates
The official dates related to KIITEE 2020 are provided in the table below. We have updated these dates based on latest notification:
|Availability of online application form||16th November 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||31st March 2020 17th May 2020|
|Issue of admit card|
|Date of examination|
|Declaration of result|
|Commencement of counselling|
KIITEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The course-wise eligibility criteria for KIITEE 2020 are provided below:
- B.Tech: A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together is required. The candidates who have Biology/ Biotechnology instead of Mathematics will be eligible for Biotechnology engineering only.
- B.Tech (LE): A pass in 3-year diploma course in Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate is required.
- B.Arch: A pass in 10+2 from a recognized board or its equivalent subject to securing 60% marks in aggregate with mathematics as a subject is required along with a valid score card of NATA.
- B.Sc. Nursing: A pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with at least 45% marks in aggregate is required.
KIITEE 2020 Application Form
The KIITEE application form 2020 will be available in online mode on the official website at www.kiitee.ac.in or www.kiit.ac.in. The candidates are required to fill the application form providing the correct information regarding personal and qualification details. The scanned copies of candidates’ signature, photograph and class 10th mark sheet will also be uploaded in the application form. The candidate not provide any false information or leave any field empty in the application form as it can lead to cancellation. The candidates can submit their application in two modes. Either they can fill and submit it directly online or they can download the application form from the website, fill it and send it with the required documents to the following address:
The Director, Admissions, KIIT,
Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar – 751024,
There will be no application fee for KIITEE 2020.
KIITEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The overview of KIITEE exam pattern 2020 is given below:
- Mode of exam: Online
- Medium of the test: English
- Duration of test: 180 minutes
- of questions: The number of questions asked in the exam will depend on the exam.
- Marking scheme: +4 marks for each right answer
- Negative marking: -1 mark for each incorrect answer
KIITEE Syllabus 2020
The KIITEE 2020 syllabus will be based on the curriculum of the qualifying exam of the courses. The detailed syllabus for different courses is provided here:
For B.Tech/ Biotechnology-Dual Degree & B.Sc Nursing:
- Physics: Units and Measurement , Description of Motion in One, Two and Three Dimension,, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Gravitation, etc
- Chemistry: Some Basic Concepts, States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Chemistry of Non-Metals, Heavy Metals, Organic Compound Containing Halogens, etc
- Mathematics: Sets, Relations and Functions, Matrices and Determinants, Quadratic Equations, Permutations and Combinations, Integral Calculus, etc
- Biology (for Biotechnology and B.Sc Nursing): Diversity in Living World, Genetics and Evolution, Structure and Function, Biology and Human Welfare, Ecology and Environment, etc
For B.Tech (Lateral Entry):
- Mathematics: Ordinary Differential Equation, Series Method, Laplace Transform, Fourier Series, Matrix and Vectors
- Engineering Mechanics: Statics, Dynamics and Work and Energy
- Basic Electrical Engineering: Electrostatics, Electromagnetism, Instrument, Illumination, Production Light, AC Circuit and DC Circuit
For MCA/ MCA (LE):
- Mathematics: Algebra of Sets, Number Systems, Trigonometry, Vector, Differential & Integral Calculus and Co-ordinate Geometry of Two Dimensions & Three Dimensions
- Computer Awareness: Organization of a Computer, CPU, Structure of Instructions in CPU, Input/ Output Devices, Computer Memory and Back-Up Devices
- Data Representation: Representation of characters, Integers and Fractions, Binary and Hexadecimal Representations, Binary Arithmetic, etc
- Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning: Number and Letter Series, Venn Diagram, Coding and Decoding, Blood Relation, etc
For M.Sc (Biotechnology/ Applied Microbiology):
- Biology (10+2+3 Standard): General Biology, Biochemistry and Physiology, Basic Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, etc
- Chemistry (10+2+3 Standard): Atomic Structure and Chemistry of Functional Groups
- Mathematics (10+2 Standard): Sets, Relations and Functions, Mathematical Induction, Logarithms, Complex numbers, Linear and Quadratic equations, Sequences and Series, etc
- Physics (10+2 Standard): Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power Electrostatics, Current Electricity, etc
Below, we have provided certain basic preparation tips to the candidates preparing for the KIITEE 2020:
- Manage your time efficiently based on the time left for studies and the syllabus you have to cover in this time period.
- Try not to lose focus while studying. Keep every distraction far way from you.
- After you finish your syllabus, devote your time to rigorous practice. Practice as much as you can.
- Keep revising the topics in between your studies.
- Every topic is important. Do not skip any topic considering it as unimportant or less important.
KIITEE 2020 Admit Card
The KIITEE 2020 admit card for appearing in the test will be released on the official website of KIIT most probably in the 1st week of April 2020. The candidates will have to take a printout of their admit card and carry it to the exam center on the day of exam. The candidates whose admit card are not available during the scheduled period will have to contact KIIT giving details of their application form.
KIITEE 2020 Result and Counseling
The result will be published on the official institute website. The candidates can check their result using their application number. The rank card will also be available for download on the website. Apart from this, the rank cards will also be dispatched to the candidates. As per the marks obtained by the applicants in the test, merit lists will be prepared. Separate lists will be prepared for different courses.
As per the availability of seats in different courses, a cut-off rank will be decided. The candidates having rank above the cut-off rank will be called for counseling. The complete details related to counseling such as procedure, schedule, etc will be communicated to the candidates through the institute website.