The examination organizing authority for Kerala MCA 2021 is Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE). This organization selects the most eligible applicants for MCA admissions which are approved by AICTE. Kerala MCA 2021 is a yearly based examination to provide admission in various government & private colleges in the state. If you want to pursue post-graduation in Computer Applications then you should not miss this opportunity. All the important details you can be obtain from this post as follows.
Kerala MCA 2021 Important Dates
The expected schedule for Kerala MCA 2021 admissions have been disclosed as below. This data has been taken from past years’ notification
|Registration process will starts from||August 2021|
|End ate for the registration procedure||August 2021|
|Admit card will be released from||August 2021|
|Examination of Kerala MCA 2021 will be held||On August 2021|
|Result will be declared||In August 2021|
|Admission procedure will starts from||In September 2021|
The eligibility criteria as specified by the examination authority have been listed here. Make sure you fufill these criteria in order to apply for Kerala MCA 20219.
- The applicants must be an Indian national and also have a domicile of Kerala state.
- The candidates must have completed 3 years Bachelor degree having Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Applications, Engineering & Technology as main/subsidiary subjects.
- The candidates should have scored minimum 50% aggregate marks (in case of reserved categories it should be 45% mark) in Bachelor’s degree.
- The applicants appearing in the final year of their graduation are also eligible to apply for the entrance examination.
Application Form: Kerala MCA 2021
The interested candidates can apply for the entrance examination through this website www.cee.kerala.gov.in. Here we have mentioned the steps to follow to apply for Kerala MCA 2021.
- Login to the website cee.kerala.gov.in and search for a link “Online Application Form for MCA Course”.
- Now you need to click on “Candidate Registration” and enter the required details. After successful registration, you will get a login ID & password.
- The applicants have to login to the website by using the login ID & password.
- Click on the link “Apply Online for Kerala MCA” and enter the details required in the application form. You also have to upload the scanned images of your photograph & signature having specified dimension.
- It is advised to the appearing applicants to read the application carefully before submitting it.
- Now take the print out of the duly filed application form and affix a passport size photograph. This application form has to be attested by a gazette officer.
- Do not forget to pay the requisite amount of fee at any branch of State bank of Travancore through bank challan. The application fee for General & SEBC applicants is Rs. 800/-, whereas for SC/ST the fee is Rs. 400/-.
- You need to write the challan number, date for payment, application fee amount, name of the branch & your signature under the declaration on the application form and send it to this address-
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Foor, Housing Board Buidings,
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram- 695001
We have tried to describe the examination pattern of Kerala MCA 2021 here. This will help you to make worthy stud plans for good preparation.
- The question paper will cover the topics from these subjects- Physics, Chemistry, General English, Mathematics, Statistics, GK & Fundamental of Computer Awareness.
- There will be total 150 questions of MCQ type.
- The examination will be held through online mode in computer.
- The applicants will get 3 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- The distribution of marks & questions is listed below-
|Sections||No. of questions||Total marks|
|Fundamental of Computer Awareness||30||30|
In March 2021 the authority will release the admit cards for appearing candidates. The admit cards can be downloaded from the official website of the authority. The print out should be taken for the examination and for further stages of admission as well. Keep your admit cards carefully until the admission process is over.
By following the official website of CEE, you can get the examination result for Kerala MCA 2021. After the release of examination result, a merit list will be prepared to shortlist the eligible applicants for counseling. All the applicants should download their score card & take the print out of the same as it will be used until the admissions are over.