Kerala M.Tech admission 2023 shall most probably start from the month of June 2023. The candidates shall be required to fill and submit the application form for participating in the counselling process. The M. Tech. Admission 2023 at Kerala shall require the candidate to be GATE qualified in order to be eligible for the admissions. The non-GATE candidates shall also be provided admission on the basis of their academic process. Read more details about the Kerala M. Tech. Admission 2023 below.
Kerala M.Tech Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Online application starts from||June 2023|
|Online application ends on||June 2023|
|Publication of rank list||July 2023|
|Seat allotment (1st round)||July 2023|
|Seat allotment (2nd round)||July 2023|
|Seat allotment (3rd round)||August 2023|
Kerala M.Tech Admission 2023
- Process Name: Kerala M. Tech. Admission
- Also known as: Kerala M. Tech.
- Conducting Authority: Department of Technical Education, Kerala
- Process level: State Level
- RIT Kottayam
- Government Engineering College, Thrissur
- College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram
- TKM College of Engineering, Kollam
Kerala M.Tech Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility conditions of the Kerala M.Tech. Admission 2023 has been defined by the conducting authority of the exam i.e. the DTE, Kerala. The candidates those who aspire to pursue the M. Tech. course from the engineering colleges of Kerala needs to satisfy the eligibility criteria for the admission first. Before applying for the exam, the candidates must verify themselves against the eligibility criteria. The conditions for the Kerala M. Tech. Admission 2023 are given below.
- The candidates must hold a valid GATE score.
- The candidates must hold a B.E./B.Tech. degree with a minimum percentage of 60% (54% for reserved category candidates).
- The candidates passed in the AMIE/AMIETE in section B with 55% marks and also a professional experience of 3 years are eligible to apply for the admissions.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of their engineering degree are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam from the state of Kerala shall be preferred over the non-Kerala passed candidates.
Kerala M.Tech. Admission 2023 Application Process
The candidates wishing to undergo the M. Tech. educational course from the Kerala engineering colleges must fill and submit the application form. The application forms shall be filled from the month of June 2023. The mode of application is online and the candidates shall be required to fill the form on the official website. Read the details below to know more.
Link to apply: www.dtekerala.gov.in
- The candidates shall be required to apply online on the link given above.
- The candidates must start filling the form with all the personal and educational details.
- After this, the candidates must enter the course and college choices.
- After this, they must SUBMIT the application form.
- Then, the candidates must download the SBT bank challan and make the application fee payment at the nearest SBT.
For general candidates: Rs.500
For SC/ST candidates: Rs.100
- The candidates must then send a copy of the completed application form and challan to the address mentioned below before the last date.
College of Engineering,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695016.
Kerala M.Tech. Admission 2023 Counselling
The counselling procedure for the Kerala M. Tech. Admission 2023 shall start in the month of July 2023. The counselling procedure shall be held in total 3 rounds. After the candidates have entered their choices, the seat allotment round will be conducted for the GATE qualified candidates. For the vacant seats left, the preference will be given to Non-GATE Kerala candidates. Once the seat has been allotted to the candidates, they must download the provisional allotment letter by logging in to the website.