Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences annually conducts an entrance exam for the students wishing to pursue the B.Tech, B.Sc Agriculture and B.Sc horticulture courses offered by it. For admission in these courses, candidates need to fill the KEE application form for the exam. No entrance exam will be conducted for the rest of the UG courses like B.Com, BBA, and BA etc. However, for admission in all the UG programs, candidates must apply by filling the online form.
Before the students proceed for filling the application form of KEE exam, they must go through the eligibility criteria laid down by the authority. Candidates can start filling the KEE application form from January 2022. The application form can only be filled via online mode. Admission in UG courses other than B.Tech, B.Sc agriculture, and B.Sc horticulture will purely be done on the basis of merit.
KEE Application form – Important dates
The dates pertaining to the KEE application form are given below-
|Application form availability||January 2022
|Last date of application form submission||April 2022|
|Exam date||April 2022|
Major Highlights of KEE Application Form
Applicants should make sure that they satisfy the entire requirement laid down by the authority in the form of KEE Eligibility criteria. Students must have passed class 12th or its equivalent in order to appear in the entrance exam. Let’s go through the major highlights of the KEE Application form-
- The application form for the KEE entrance exam can only be filled via online mode. Students need to visit the official website of the Institute to apply for the same.
- The KEE application form will most probably be released in the 2nd week of January 2022.
- Candidates should fill and submit the application form on or before the due date mentioned in the table.
- Candidates first need to fill the EOI/registration form before the application form.
- They should keep their documents, scanned photograph and signature ready to upload in the form.
- It is important for the candidates to have a valid email ID and mobile number since all the communication regarding the exam and admission will be done via these modes.
- The images must be in proper format i.e. JPG/JPEG.
- Candidates must pay the requisite amount of application fee for the entrance exam. Without the application fee, the form received will be rejected by the authority.
- Indian Citizens will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- Foreign nationals/NRIs must pay USD 60 towards the application fee payment for the exam.
Mode of Payment: The stated fee can be paid by online mode/DD mode/cash mode/Electronic payment mode.
How to fill the KEE Application form?
The procedure to fill the online application form of KEE is given below-
- Application form filling
- Uploading of scanned documents
- Application fee payment
- Printing of the confirmation page
Registration: In order to register for the exam, students need to visit the official website of the Institute i.e. www.karunya.edu. They need to click on the “apply now” link at the menu after which they’ll be redirected to the registration page/EOI page. Candidates need to fill the registration details mentioned in the form such as Name, Email, Mobile, Course applying for, Last institute studied, 12th class marks, choice of program, etc. Once the registration is done, students will receive a unique application number and passcode on their registered email id and phone number.
Application form filling: Candidates now need to login into the website using the application number and passcode. Here are the details they need to enter in the application form- Name, gender, DOB, category, community, religion, blood group, correspondence address, academic details, exam center etc.
Uploading of scanned documents: Students need to upload the scanned photograph, class 12th mark sheet, and signature in the space given. The size of the scanned documents must not exceed 1mb.
Application fee payment: Once the images are uploaded, candidates need to proceed for the payment section where they must pay the required application fee for the exam. In case they wish to make offline payment, then they have to draw a DD in favour of “The registrar, Karunya University” payable at Coimbatore.
Confirmation page printing: After the payment is made, candidates need to take the printout copy of the confirmation page and keep it safe till the admission is over.