Karunya Institute of Technology and Science will release the official notification for Karunya Entrance Exam 2023 or KEE 2023. This exam is conducted to select the applicants for admission into B.Tech and B.Sc (Ag) course in the institute. The application forms will release online and the exam is expected to be held in pen and paper mode (Offline). It is expected that the application process for the exam will start in the month of November 2020. Aspiring candidates looking to apply for this exam should check the eligibility criteria beforehand. Application fees once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Karunya Entrance Exam KEE 2023
- The age of an aspirant looking for admission into UG courses should not exceed 21 years. However, certain relaxations are given to the students of reserved categories.
- While filling the form, the candidates will be able to select the examination slot as per their convenience.
- Candidates appearing for the 10+2 exam can also apply. However, they have to furnish proof of clearing the entrance exam with the required percentage later on.
- The institute also has a scholarship program for the deserving candidates.
- Authorities may also conduct spot counselling depending upon seat availability.
KEE 2023 Important Dates
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Availability of the application form||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last date for the submission of an application form||1st week of April 2023|
|Release of the admit card||3rd week of April 2023|
|Date of entrance exam||4th week of April 2023|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of May 2023|
|Starting of the counselling process||4th week of May 2023|
KEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria depend upon the course in which you are looking for admission. The eligibility criteria for different courses are as follows.
- The maximum age for admission to all UG courses is 21 years. Relaxations will be given to the students of reserved categories. The age will be calculated as on 1st July 2023
- Aspiring candidates must have cleared the 10+2 or equivalent exam with physics, chemistry and Mathematics subject and at least 60% aggregate marks in these subjects.
- Students who have passed 10+2 vocational streams with any one of the chemistry, physics and Mathematics subject can also apply. Such candidates also need to have at least 60% aggregate marks.
B.Tech Biotechnology and Food Processing Technology
- Applicants need to pass the 10+2 or equivalent exam with Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics/ Biology/ Computer Science subjects with a minimum of 60% marks.
- The candidates must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam with Agriculture/ PCM/ PCB/ PCMB subject group and at least 60% marks in aggregate.
- Those aspirants who have passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam with PCB/ PCM/ PCMB/ PC Forestry/ Inter (Agriculture) subject-group and a minimum of 60% aggregate marks can apply.
Note: Students who are going to appear for the 10+2 exam in the year 2023 can also apply.
KEE 2023 Application Form
The application process of KEE 2023 will take in online mode only. Interested candidates can check the application details below.
- In order to apply, the aspirants first need to register themselves on the official website.
- During registration, the candidates have to provide some of their basic contact, and personal details.
- Then, they may log in using the user id and password generated at the time of registration.
- The main application form can be accessed after signing in.
- Aspirants have to enter their complete educational, personal and contact details in the main application form.
- It is also compulsory to upload the scanned images of the passport size photograph and signature.
- After entering all the details, the candidates have to pay the required application fee.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form submitted and fee receipt for future reference.
- The application fee for the KEE 2023 exam is Rs. 1000/-
- Please note that the fees for NRI and foreign national applicants are US Dollars 60.
- Applicants can pay the application fee online using a credit card/ debit card or net banking.
KEE 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of KEE 2023 is given below.
- Mode of Application: Online (Computer Based Test)
- Type of Questions: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions
- Duration of the exam: 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Number of Questions: 100 Questions
- Maximum Marks: 100 Marks
- Marking Pattern: 1 mark will be given for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will get deducted for each incorrect answer.
Subject wise number of Questions and marks
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Ethics/ Christian Values||10||10|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
KEE 2023 Syllabus
The subject wise brief syllabus for the KEE 2023 exam is given below.
Mathematics: Applications of Matrices and Determinants, Complex Numbers, Analytical Geometry of two dimensions, Vector Algebra, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus and its Applications, etc.
Biology: Botany (Cell Biology & Genetics, Biotechnology, Plant physiology, Biology in human welfare), Zoology (Human physiology, Microbiology, Immunity, Modern genetics, Environmental science, Applied biology, Theories and evolution, etc.)
Physics: Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Effects of Electric Current, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics, Atomic Physics, Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter – Relativity, etc.
Chemistry: Atomic Structure, p, d and f – Block Elements, Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics, Electrochemistry, Isomerism in Organic Compounds, Alcohols and Ethers, Carbonyl Compounds, etc.
KEE 2023 Admit Card
- Candidates applying for the KEE 2023 exam will be able to download the admit card from the official website.
- To download the admit card, candidates have to provide the same user ID and password generated at the time of the registration.
- The information regarding the exam schedule and timing will be mentioned on the admit card.
- All the candidates must carry the hardcopy of a downloaded admit card at the time of the exam.
- No applicant will be allowed to appear for the exam without an admit card.
KEE 2023 Result
- After the exam, authorities will announce the result online through the official website of the institute.
- To check the result, candidates need to sign into the institute’s portal.
- Along with the result, the institute will also release the rank cards for candidates.
- A merit list for admission will also be prepared as per the marks secured by the aspirants.
KEE 2023 Counselling
- Those candidates who are declared successful will get the invitation to take part in the counselling process.
- Please note that students will be called for counselling according to their ranks.
- Candidates must report to the counselling center along with original documents.
- Admission will get finalized after the verification of documents and payment of the admission fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: 1There is an error in my Admit card. How can I get it rectified?
Answer: For any discrepancy with the admit card, you may contact the institute. The contact details are as follows.
- Phone Number: +91-422-2363636, +91-422-2614446
- Toll-Free: 18004254300
- Email: email@example.com
Question: 2 I want to take admission into B.Tech Food Processing Technology. Do I need to attempt the Mathematics Section?
Answer: No, you may attempt the Biology section instead of Mathematics.
Question: 3 What documents are required to be uploaded in the application form?
Answer: You need to upload the following documents in the application form of KEE 2023.
- Recent Passport Size photograph
- Signature (should be in either blue or black ink on a white paper)
- 10th class mark sheet or certificate as proof of date of birth.