KEE 2022 (Karunya Entrance Exam) will be conducted by the Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences to grant the selected candidates admissions into its B.Tech, B.Sc Agriculture and B.Sc Horticulture courses. The interested candidates can submit their application form online most probably from January 2022. The entrance test will also be conducted in online mode. All important details related to KEE 2022 such as eligibility, application process, exam pattern, etc can be found in this article. Kindly go through the post.
KEE 2022 Important Dates
The official dates regarding KEE 2022 are given below.
|Release of application form||Jan 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||Feb 2022|
|Availability of admit card for download||April 2022|
|Date of entrance test||April 2022|
|Announcement of result||May 2022|
|Beginning of counselling||May 2022|
KEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who wish to appear for the exam must fulfill the below mentioned KEE 2022 eligibility criteria:
- The candidates should have passed their 10+2 or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and an aggregate of 55% marks in these subjects.
- Those who have passed 10+2 vocational stream with any one of the subjects from Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics with at least 55% marks in aggregate are also eligible.
For B.Tech Biotechnology and Food Processing Technology: A pass in class 10+2 or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology/ Computer Science and a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate is required.
For B.Sc Agriculture: Those who have passed their class 12th or equivalent exam with PCB/ PCM/ PCMB/ Agriculture and at least 55% aggregate marks can apply.
For B.Sc Horticulture: The applicants should have passed their class 12th or equivalent exam with PCB/ PCM/ PCMB/ PC Forestry/ Inter (Agriculture) and at least 55% aggregate marks.
KEE 2022 Application Form
The candidates can obtain the KEE 2022 application form from the official website of the institute. The candidates will first have to fill and submit an EOI form providing basic details of name, email, contact number, nationality, course and program choice, etc. An application number and password will be generated that can be used for filling the application form. In the application form, the candidates will have to enter their personal details, communication details, qualification details, choice of exam centers and upload their photograph, signature and class 10th certificate. The duly-filled application form can now be submitted online.
An application fee of Rs 1000/- will be submitted along with the application form. The submission of fee can be done via credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
KEE 2022 Exam Pattern
The basic overview of KEE exam pattern 2022 is given as:
- Mode of exam: Online
- Test duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- of questions: 120
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Total marks: 120
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be given for each right answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
|Subject||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
KEE 2022 Syllabus
The KEE syllabus 2022 will cover the topics from the subject of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology discussed as below:
- Mathematics: Applications of Matrices and Determinants, Complex Numbers, Vector Algebra, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Probability Distributions, etc
- Physics: Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Effects of Electric Current, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics, Atomic Physics, Nuclear Physics, etc
- Chemistry: Atomic Structure, p, d and f – Block Elements, Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Organic Nitrogen Compounds, Biomolecules, Alcohols and Ethers, etc
- Biology: Cell Biology & Genetics, Biotechnology, Biology in Human Welfare, Microbiology, Immunity, Modern Genetics, Environmental Science, Applied Biology, etc
Below, we have provided certain basic tips to help the aspirants in clearing the KEE 2022:
- Get familiar with your syllabus and the pattern of the exam.
- Prepare a time table and follow it strictly.
- Make sure that you only collect the study material from reliable sources. Don’t refer to too many books.
- Short notes are important for revision. Make notes of the important topics while studying.
- Try to solve mock tests and sample papers as much as you can.
- Take care of your too. Sleep properly and eat balanced diet.
The candidates preparing for KEE 2022 can follow the following books for their studies:
- Mathematics: NCERT, RD Sharma, RS Aggarwal
- Physics: NCERT, HC Verma, DC Pandey
- Chemistry: NCERT, Organic Chemistry by OP Tandon, Inorganic Chemistry by JD Lee, Physical Chemistry by Peter Atkins
- Biology: NCERT, Objective Biology by Dinesh, Pradeep’s Biology
KEE 2022 Admit Card
The candidates will be able to download their KEE admit card 2022 by visiting the official website. The applicants must take a printout of the admit card and carry it with them to the exam center on the day of exam. The basic details of the candidate and the information about the exam center will be mentioned on the admit card. Any candidates who do not hold a valid admit card will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
KEE Result 2022
KEE 2022 result will be declared online and the candidates will be able to check the result from the official website. The rank card of the candidates will also be available for download by the candidates after the announcement of result. According to the marks obtained in the entrance test, a merit list of the qualified candidates will also be prepared.
KEE 2022 Counseling
The candidates who are declared as qualified will be invited to attend the counseling process. During counseling, the candidates will be allowed to provide choice for the course they want to get admitted to. The candidate must be present at the time of counseling along with their original documents. On the basis of the rank and availability of seat, seat will be allotted to the candidates.