KEAM admit card will be issued only in the online mode and the student can download the same by using their unique application number and password which they have created at the time of registration. Find the essential details regarding the Admit Card of KEAM here.
- This official document will be issued only once and, therefore, the candidates must have to preserve this document till the end.
- It is compulsory to bring this official document to the test centers.
- The KEAM admit card is strictly not transferable in any situation.
- Marks of pen or pencil will not be tolerated on the KEAM Admit Card by the proctor. It can also lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
- The details like the venue of the KEAM, date and time of the exam, name, and signature of the candidate, reporting time etc are mentioned on the admit card.
- If the student fails to download the admit card for the Exam of KEAM then he must contact the official authority before the entrance examination otherwise, he is not permitted to appear in the exam.
- The aspirant must retain his admit card till the end of the admission procedure as it will be checked at the time of document verification.
The Result of KEAM will be revealed in the third week of May 2022 by the official authority of the examination i.e. CEE Kerala. This result displays the student’s performance in the KEAM Exam. Based on the result, the aspirants will get the opportunity to attend the counseling round. The candidates can view their result here soon after its availability. The details regarding the Result of KEAM are described here.
- The aspirant can easily check his KEAM Result by login their accounts using application number and KEAM roll number.
- The result will not be dispatched through post or courier. It will be only disclosed in the online mode.
- The Result of KEAM includes the details regarding the rank and marks scored by the aspirants in all sections of the exam paper.
- After the declaration of result, a separate merit list will be prepared for the general and reserved category candidates.
- Rank list will be prepared by giving equal weightage to the class 12th marks and scores in KEAM in the ratio of 50:50. It means both 12th class and this exam has equal weightage.
- Score cards will be uploaded soon after the result declaration which can be downloaded by using the candidate’s id. It will be available for the limited duration of time.
The Counseling of KEAM will be held in the 2nd week of June 2022. Only those candidates who will qualify the Exam of KEAM are eligible to participate in this counseling round. The candidate should remember that the Counseling of KEAM will be conducted only once and all the shortlisted candidates must have to participate in the same so as to get the final admission. This counseling will be held so as to offer admission in the colleges of Kerala. The details regarding the KEAM Counseling are provided here.
- The counseling procedure will be conducted through the single window system so as to offer the seat allotment in different colleges of Kerala.
- The candidate must have to make their choices regarding the college and courses and lock them.
- No alteration will be performed after locking the choices.
- The seats in the KEAM Counseling will be allotted on the basis of the choice submitted by the student and his rank.
- This centralized allotment process is quite and transparent process of seat allotment.
- After the allotment of seat, the candidates have to undergo the document verification round.
- If all documents are verified, then the candidate is required to pay the admission fee so as to confirm the allotted seat.
- The physical presence of the candidate is obligatory at the time of the Counseling of KEAM.