JNU MCA 2023: JNU or Jawaharlal Nehru University is one of the top ranked universities of India. JNU offers various undergraduate & postgraduate programs. Every year large number of applicants eagerly waits for the release of notification from JNU. Now the university is releasing a notification for JNU MCA 2023 to provide admission in PG course in Computer Applications. The admissions will be provided on merit basis. The application forms will be released probably in the month of September 2022. The other relevant details such as important dates, application form, eligibilities can also be gained from this article.
JNU MCA 2023 Application Form
The application process will start in the month of September 2022. Only those applicants will be invited to apply who have met the eligibility criteria. The application process will be completed through online mode. The guidelines to submit the application forms are as follows-
- All the applicants have to visit the website jnu.ac.in to apply for JNU MCA 2023.
- On the website the applicants need to click on “Apply Online” to proceed with the filling up of application form.
- Here you must provide the details as required in the application form.
- Uploading of scanned images of photograph & signature will also be done at this stage.
- Towards the end of submission of application form, the payment of fee needs to be completed.
- The application fee for General & OBC categories is Rs. 220/- for one field, Rs. 430/- for two fields & Rs. 600/- for 3 fields. In case of reserved categories the fee for 1 field is Rs. 110/-, for two fields is Rs. 215/- & for 3 fields is Rs. 300/-.
- On submission, it is advised to read the entered details once again to avoid mistakes.
JNU MCA 2023 Important Dates
All the applicants can go through the important dates for the main activities of JNU MCA 2023 from the table below. These dates are the most probable dates referred from previous year’s data. The actual dates will be updated very soon when the notification will be released.
|Online application process will starts||From September 2022|
|Online application process will ends up||October 2022|
|Issue date for admit cards||December 2022|
|Examination date of JNU MCA 2019||December 2022|
|Result will be declared||In march 2024|
|Admission process will be carried out||In July to August 2024|
The very first step to be taken by the applicants willing to apply for JNU MCA 2023 is to check the eligibilities required. Every applicant must fulfill the criteria required to apply for the entrance examination. The eligibility criteria for JNU MCA 2023 are-
- The applicants must notice that the minimum age to apply for JNU MCA 2023 is 17 years.
- The applicants must have completed graduation from a recognized University.
- The applicants must have scored minimum 55% marks in graduation completed in any stream.
- The applicants must have completed graduation having Mathematics as a subject.
The applicants need to get basic knowledge about the pattern of examination to get through it. The examination pattern set by the University for the Course of PG in Computer Applications is as mentioned below-
- The questions paper will be divided into 3 sections- General Mathematics, Mental Aptitude & Probability.
- The JNU MCA 2023 will be scheduled in offline mode.
- The duration of the examination will be completed in 3 hours.
- The question paper of the examination will have 100 questions of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type.
- The total marks of the examination should be 100.
- The applicants will get 1 mark for each correct answer.
The university will issue the admit cards for appearing applicants in its official website. An SMS alert will be sent to the applicants on their registered phone number informing the release of admit cards. It will be issued tentatively in December month of 2023 year. The admit cards can only be obtained through online mode.
Examination Result & Counseling
JNU MCA 2023 result will be released to show the list of qualified applicants. In March 2023 after the examination held, the result will be declared to shortlist the eligible applicants for merit list.
The applicants must note- “Only qualifying JNU MCA 2023 does not mean that your admission is confirmed in PG course of Computer Applications”. You also have to get through the counseling. The selection in counseling will allot you a seat but the confirmation will only be completed when you perform the admission procedure.