JNU CEE M.Tech 2023 is the combined entrance exam which is expected to be held in the month of May 2023. This entrance examination will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University so as to offer admissions in the M.Tech in computer science and biotechnology. The candidates can apply for the same in the online or offline mode as per their preference. Interested candidates can check the details like important dates, application form, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, result etc here.
JNU CEE M.Tech 2023 Important Dates:
The important dates regarding the Exam of JNU CEE M.Tech 2023 are mentioned here. As official dates are not yet declared, therefore, tentative dates are published here.
|Releases of application form||In the second week of February 2023|
|Last date to apply||In the third week of March 2023|
|Availability of admit card||In the second week of May 2023|
|Date of exam||In the mid week of May 2023|
|Declaration of result||In the last week of June 2023|
|Merit list will be published in||In the month of June 2023|
JNU CEE M.Tech 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria refer to the special conditions and clauses which make the candidate eligible for the JNU CEE M.Tech 2023 Exam. The aspirants who wish to participate in this examination should meet these conditions so as to appear in the entrance examination. Read the eligibility conditions here.
- The candidates must have passed B.E. or B.Tech degree with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Also, the candidates who have qualified MCA with 55% aggregate marks are also eligible for the Exam of JNU CEE M.Tech 2023.
JNU CEE M.Tech 2023 Application Form
The Application form procedure is supposed to be commenced in the second week of February 2023. The candidates must have to enter the exact information in the application form. All the fields are mandatory to fill as incomplete application form may be summarily rejected. Read the complete information here.
- The aspirants can apply online or offline as per their convenience.
- The fee details are as follows:
For M.Tech (Biotechnology): Rs 1000 for unreserved category and Rs 500 for reserved category students.
For M.Tech (CSE):
|No. of choices||Fee for unreserved||Fee for reserved category|
|For one choice||Rs 220||Rs 110|
|For two choices||Rs 430||Rs 215|
|For three choices||Rs 600||Rs 300|
- The fee payment can be done as follows:
For online application: through net banking/ credit card/ debit card
For offline application: through DD which is payable at New Delhi
- Online application:
The candidate can fill the application form by entering the required details.
Upload the recent photograph and signature.
Submit the application form.
The candidate will then receive the unique application number.
- Offline application:
The candidates can purchase the application form and prospectus by giving the demand draft.
Enter the details and send the application form in the self – addressed envelope.
- The size of the envelope must be 30cm ×
- The size of the scanned photo should not exceed 50kb and the size of the signature should not exceed 20kb.
- The official address is:
The Section Officer (Admissions)
Room No. 28, Administrative Block
Jawaharlal Nehru University
New Delhi – 110067
JNU CEE M.Tech 2023 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern provides the information regarding the critical elements of the examination like types of questions, a number of sections, marking scheme and time limit of JNU CEE M.Tech 2023 Exam. it is quite necessary for the candidates to go through the exam pattern before appearing in the actual examination. Read the details here.
- The examination will be of objective type.
- For each correct answer, the candidate will get 1 mark.
- The incorrect response will be punished by subtracting 0.25 marks.
- 3 hours or 180 minutes will be provided to solve the examination.
- The questions in the exam paper will be in the English language only.
- The exam consists of two sections. Section 1 is for the Engineering students and Section 2 is for the science students. The candidate must attempt the sections as per their studies.
JNU CEE M.Tech 2023 Admit Card
The Admit card for the JNU CEE M.Tech 2023 Exam is supposed to be released in the second week of May 2023. It will be issued in the online mode and can be easily obtained by using the unique registration number. The E – hall tickets will not be sent to the candidate personally. Also, the candidate must have to bring the admit card along with one photo ID proof. Read the relevant details here.
- If the candidate faces some problem in downloading this document then he can contact the JNU representative in order to report the same.
- This is the official document and strictly not transferable to any other person.
- The student’s entry will be prohibited in the absence of this document.
- It is advised to keep the two copies of this document for the sake of security.
JNU CEE M.Tech 2023 Result
The Result for the JNU CEE M.Tech 2023 Exam will be released in the last week of June 2023. The candidates should note that the selection is based on inter-se-merit which is drawn on the basis of the examination. The result can be checked only in the online mode as no paper intimation will be provided to the candidates regarding the same. Find the essential details here.
- JNU will send the intimation regarding the allotment of the University.
- The aspirants are required to check the allotment of University on the link given in the post.
- Request for transfer from one university to another will not be entertained by the official authority.
- Only one merit list will be released.
JNU CEE M.Tech 2023 Cutoff
The cutoff is the minimum marks which are decided by the university so as to separate the creamy layer of the students. It is compulsory to obtain marks higher than the cutoff marks so as to get the position in the merit list. The Cutoff for the JNU CEE M.Tech 2023 Exam will be released in the month of June 2023. It will be issued in the online mode. No prior intimation will be sent to any candidate regarding the same.