Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) will release the JKCET admit card 2022 most likely in the month of April 2022. The authority will issue the admit card to those candidates only who would complete the JKCET Registration Process 2022 successfully in the prescribed manner. The admit card for JKCET will be released in online mode. Registered candidates can download the admit cards by entering their Username and Password on the given official website link. Besides this, admit card of JKCET exam 2022 will also be obtainable from the help desk of I.T. Section of conducting body with a prior telephonic appointment, against the payment of Rs 100/-. It is important for the candidates to carry the valid copy of admit card while appearing at the examination center. Candidates are required to download the JKCET admit card 2022 on photo paper printed in colour. Through this post, candidates can check all important details about JKCET Admit card 2022.
JKCET Admit Card Release Date 2022
Candidates can check the tentative schedule for the availability of JKCET admit card below:
|Last date for the submission of application form||March 2022|
|Release date of JKCET Admit card||April 2022|
|Date of JKCET exam||April 2022|
Important points to remember
- Candidates can obtain the admit card of JKCET exam 2022 online by login using their application number and date of birth.
- After downloading and taking a printout of JKCET admit card 2022, applicants will have to attach their photograph, duly attested by the authorized body.
- The admit card is an important document to carry at the examination center. Candidates without having a valid copy of admit card will not be allowed to appear in JKCET.
- Along with the admit card, candidates should bring any one of the photo ID proof, i.e. PAN Card, Election ID card/Aadhaar card, Driving License, Photo ID issued by concerned college/ school/Employer, passport, etc.
- Applicants, who are unable to download their admit card, will need to inform about the same issue to the authorities concerned. Candidates can reach the authorities through Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE by taking a prior appointment over the telephone.
- The admit card of JKCET exam will comprise of important details like candidate’s name, gender, date of birth, exam date and time, examination venue, and more.
- Candidates are advised to check whether the details printed on admit card is correct or not. In case of any discrepancy/ error/ mismatch in the detail given on the admit card, contact the officials immediately.
How to download the JKCET Admit card 2022?
Aspirants, who have submitted their duly filled JKCET application form before the due date will be issued admit card. The JKCET entrance examination will be organized in the month of April 2022 tentatively. So, it is expected that the admit card will be available to download from April 2022 on the website. Candidates can follow the below instructions to download the JKCET admit card.
- Visit the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE)
- Candidates have to login by entering their application number and date of birth in order to access the admit card.
- After login, the JKCET Admit card will be displayed on the screen. Check the details mentioned on it carefully and then download the same.
- Take the print out of the admit card and then paste your recent passport size photograph attested by a Gazetted Officer.