J&K BPEE CET 2023 i.e. the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination Common Entrance Test 2023 is organised by the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination for the selection of candidates for the engineering courses in the colleges of Jammu and Kashmir. The exam shall be held in the month of May 2023.Candidates can find all the necessary details about the J&K BPEE CET 2023, its eligibility criteria, exam pattern, admit card, application form procedure and result have been provided below.
J&K BPEE CET 2023 About the Exam
- Name of the exam: J&K BPEE CET 2023
- Also known as: J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination Common Entrance Test 2023
- Organising authority: J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination
- Type of exam: State Level entrance exam
J&K BPEE CET 2023 Important Dates
|Online application submission begins on||To be announced|
|Online application submission ends on||To be announced|
|Availability of admit card||To be announced|
|Date of Exam||To be announced|
|Date of result||To be announced|
|Date of Counselling||To be announced|
J&K BPEE CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of an exam are some of the important rules which are set by the conducting authorities of the exam. These rules must be followed by all the candidates.All the candidates who want to take part in the exam must fulfil the conditions set for the exam by the organising body. Candidates must make sure that they check with the eligibility norms as set by the authorities and see whether they satisfy those rules. Only then, they should apply for the exam. The eligibility conditions for the J&K BPEE CET 2023 has been given below.
- Candidates must be a resident of Jammu and Kashmir only.
- Candidates appearing for this exam must have passed the examination of class 12th from a recognised board.
- Candidates must have passed the 12th class exam with physics, chemistry, English and mathematics as the compulsory subjects with 50% marks (40% for reserved candidates).
J&K BPEE CET 2023 Application Form
For taking part in the entrance exam, the candidates need to submit the application form to the authorities through the online mode. The application form for the J&K BPEE CET 2023 exam is to be filled through the online mode before the last date i.e. the last week of February 2023. The candidates will be able to find the link to apply for the exam below. In addition to that, all the steps required to apply for the exam has also been provided below. Candidates must read these steps before they start applying for the exam.
Link to apply for the exam:
www.jakbopee.org or www.jakbopee.net
- Candidates must apply for the J&K BPEE CET 2023 by clicking on the link above. The application form is not available now but it will be available in the month of January 2023.
- Candidates must fill the application form and the details asked in it such as the personal details, educational qualification details and other details.
- After that, the candidates must pay the application fee via online mode using debit/credit card or e-challan payment. The details are as follows.
Application fee: Rs.800
- The form can then be submitted by clicking on the SUBMIT button.
J&K BPEE CET 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of an exam consists of the various details regarding the question paper. This will include the details on the exam papers such as number of question in each section as well as the exam as a whole, the type of questions, the marking scheme adopted for the paper, the time duration allowed for the exam etc. These details are important and must be familiar with all the candidates who shall be appearing for the entrance test.The exam pattern for the J&K BPEE CET 2023 has been given below.
- The J&K BPEE CET 2023 exam paper will be in the English language.
- The type of questions asked will be objective type questions.
- The questions shall be asked from physics, chemistry and maths.
- The total marks for the paper are 180 marks.
- The total time duration allowed is 3 hours only.
J&K BPEE CET 2023 Admit Card
The admit card of the J&K BPEE CET 2023 exam will be disclosed in the last week of May 2023. It is informed that the admit card is a very important document which must be presented to the invigilators at the time of written test. Candidates must download the admit card from the official website where it will be made available. Please note that if a candidate is not successful in presenting the admit card at the exam hall, then he/she shall not be permitted to sit for the written exam and hence barred from the selection process.
J&K BPEE CET 2023 Cut Off
The cut off of the J&K BPEE CET 2023 exam shall be released after the exam has been conducted. It will be released along with the result i.e. in the 3rd week of June 2023. The cut off for all the categories shall be posted on the official site along with the result of the exam. All the candidates shall be able to know about the cut off of the exam through the final result of the exam. Candidates who will obtain the marks greater or equal to this cutoff score will be considered as qualified for the exam. The cut off scores will be posted here also when released by the authorities.
J&K BPEE CET 2023 Result
The result for the J&K BPEE CET 2023 exam will be declared in the 3rd week of June 2023. The result will also be published on the official website. Candidates will be required to view their results by entering their registration details on the official site. The link to check the result will also be mentioned in this section as soon as the release has been done by the exam authorities. According to the result of the written exam, the counselling session will be organized; with more than one round to allot the seats. Counselling schedule will be mentioned after the release.