Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will be releasing the Jharkhand Polytechnic application form probably in the month of March. Jharkhand Polytechnic exam also known as Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE) is a state level entrance examination. Candidates who want to get admission into various polytechnic courses offered by government and non-government colleges in the Jharkhand state should apply for PECE as per the prescribed schedule. The application process of Jharkhand Polytechnic will be available in online only. No other offline mode will be entertained by the authority for the submission PECE application form. Through this post, aspirants can check the step by step instructions regarding how to apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form
It is expected that the Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form will be available in the month of March. Candidates can access and submit the online application form till April. The application form will be available online only at the official website or this page after the official announcement. Applicants are advised to keep the necessary information and scanned images(s) of required documents such as Photograph, Signature & Left Hand Thumb impression ready before they start filling the On-Line Application Form. It is must for candidates to enter their valid Mobile Number and Aadhaar Number in the application form. No correction/changes will be made in the application form after the payment of application fee. The detailed info about application fee is given below:
|For general and OBC candidates||Rs. 650/|
|SC/ST and women candidates||Rs. 325/|
Mode of payment
The application fee will be paid through online mode only. The fee is non-refundable and transferable under any circumstances.
How to fill the Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form?
Candidates can fill the JCECEB PECE Application Form online only by visiting the official link. Below, we are listing the stepwise instructions to fill the Jharkhand Polytechnic application form.
Step 1: Filling up details in the Application Form
- Go to the official website
- Click on apply online link (available after the official release)
- Candidate should read instructions carefully and press the proceed button.
- Soon, the application form will be displayed on the screen
- Fill in the required personal Details, details such as the Name of the Applicant, Parent’s Name, Category, Date of Birth, Email ID, Nationality, Mobile Number, Type of Resident of Jharkhand, Annual Family Income, Aadhar Number and other details
- Candidates have to fill the choice of courses and examination center as per their preference in the application form only.
- Enter the education details such as Name of the Board, Name of the School, Roll Number, Passing status and Percentage of Marks.
- Fill the communication details including their address, mobile number, state, district, etc.
- Enter the strong password in the given field.
- Fill the security pin.
- Candidate should verify the details given in the online application before clicking on the “Final Submit” button. In case of editing in the details, press the “Edit” button.
- On the successful submission, the candidate will receive Registration Number and Password. Note it down and keep it safe for future login.
Step 2: Online Uploading of Scanned Image
In this stage, candidates have to upload their scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression as per the specifications:
|Uploading the images||Format||File Size|
|Photo||JPG||4KB – 100KB|
|Signature||JPG||1KB – 30KB|
|Left thumb impression||JPG||1KB – 30KB|
Step 3: Payment of application fee
After uploading the required documents, the candidate needs to pay the application fee online through using debit card/ credit card/net banking/bank challan payment gateway.
In case of payment through bank challan, candidates have to deposit the fee from any branch of State Bank of India.
Step 4: Take a print out of the Confirmation Page
On the successful completion of the above steps, candidates are suggested to take a print out of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future reference.