To select candidates for admission into diploma courses, an entrance exam known as Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE) will be conducted by the JCECEB. Those who clear the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 entrance exam will be offered enrolment in the different polytechnic institutes of Jharkhand. The interested candidates can submit their application form in online mode from 9th May 2022. The candidates can get the complete details of the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 admission process such as application process, important dates, exam pattern, eligibility, syllabus, etc from this article.
Latest: Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 application form is now available.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Important Dates
The important dates regarding Jharkhand Polytechnic exam 2022 are given below.
|Release of online application form||9th May 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||23rd May 2022|
|Availability of admit card||4 days before exam|
|Date of entrance exam||19th June 2022|
|Result announcement||August 2022|
|Beginning of counselling||August 2022|
Jharkhand Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria 2022
The following Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 eligibility criteria need to be fulfilled by the aspiring candidates:
- The candidates should be a permanent or local resident of Jharkhand.
- There is no age limit for all the other courses except mining engineering. For mining engineering, the lower age limit will be 17 years as on 1st July of the year of admission.
- The applicants must have passed their class 10th or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- The candidate must score a minimum of 35% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam.
- Those appearing in their class 10th board exam in the year 2022 can also apply for the entrance test.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2022
The candidates can apply online for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 by visiting the official website of JCECEB jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. In the application form, the applicants will have to provide their personal details, educational details, contact details, etc. Photograph and signature in scanned format will also be uploaded in the application form. The candidates must take care while filling the application form as the incorrect form is liable for rejection. After providing all the details in the application form, the applicants can submit it with the prescribed application fee.
The application will be Rs. 650/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 325/- for SC, ST and female candidates. The fee can be paid via debit card/ credit card/ net banking. Application fee once submitted will not be refunded back under any circumstances.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Exam Pattern
The basic pattern for the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 entrance exam is given below to provide the candidates familiarity with the nature of the exam:
- Exam duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Medium of exam: English and Hindi
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Number of questions: 150
- Total marks: 150
- Marking scheme: +1 mark for each right answer and -0.25 marks for each wrong answer
|Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Syllabus
The Jharkhand Polytechnic exam syllabus will cover the topics of class 10th level. The candidates preparing for the exam must follow the curriculum of class 10.
The candidates who wish to get the college and the branch of their choice must get a good ranking in the entrance test. Below we are providing certain tips for the candidates who are preparing for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 exam:
- Collect the study material at one place before you start preparing for your exam.
- The standard textbooks are the best books for exam preparation.
- For practice, you can solve the previous years’ question papers.
- Before solving the sample papers, complete your syllabus first.
- For efficient management of time, you can also make a time table and study according to it.
- Make short notes while studying. This will help you while revision as you do not have to go through the complete book once again.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card 2022
The admit card for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 entrance exam will be made available for download on the official website of JCECEB. The candidate must download their admit card, take its printout and carry it to the exam center on the day of exam. Any candidates who do not carry a valid admit card to the exam center will not be allowed entry into the examination hall.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Result
The Jharkhand Polytechnic result 2022 will be announced by the relevant authorities around 2 weeks after the examination. The applicants who have successfully appeared for the exam will be able to check their result from the official website using their roll number. A merit list of the qualified candidates will be drawn on the basis of the marks scored by them in the entrance test.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Counseling 2022
Based on the merit list, the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 counseling will be conducted of the shortlisted candidates. The details of the counseling process will be communicated to the candidates through official website and the daily newspapers. The candidates will be allowed to provide the choice for course and college at the time of counseling. On the basis of the choices made, ranking of candidates and availability of seats, allotment will be done.