JCECEB (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) has released official notification regarding the B.Ed entrance exam 2022. The application form for the same may release in February 2022 and will be available till June 2022. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for the exam can fill and submit their applications online. Along with the form, the candidates are also required to submit a prescribed amount of application fee. Only those who complete the application process in time will be allowed to give the exam. Find complete details about the Jharkhand B.Ed application form 2022 from this post.
- No mode other than online will be provided to the candidates for filling and submitting the application form.
- Email address and mobile number used during registration should be kept active all the time as they can be used for communication by the board.
- Candidates, who fail to submit their application within the prescribed time limit, no admit card will be generated for them.
- No hard copies of any documents should be sent to the board.
- Submission of application form will only be considered complete after the payment of application fee.
- Benefit of reservation will be provided to the candidates as per the details provided by them in their application form (but only after verification).
The important dates related to Jharkhand B.Ed application form 2022 have been announced and are given below.
|Availability of application form||February 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||March 2022|
|Date of entrance exam||June 2022|
Steps to fill Jharkhand B.Ed Application Form 2022
The application form for Jharkhand B.Ed exam 2022 will be made available on the official website of JCECEB www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. Candidates need to visit this website and tap the link ‘B.Ed Entrance Competitive Examination 2022’ to obtain the application form. The detailed procedure to fill the Jharkhand B.Ed Application Form 2022 is discussed below.
Step 1: Registration
The candidates will have to fill a registration form providing basic details such as name, date of birth, gender, email address, phone number, etc. After providing these details in the form, the candidates can submit it to complete the process of registration.
Step 2: Filling application form
Registered candidates can now proceed to fill the application form. In the application form, the candidates need to provide their personal, academic and other important details. The details provided at the time of registration will be automatically filled into the form.
Rest personal details such as permanent address, nationality, parents’ name, etc should be provided by the candidates in the application form. Details related to the qualifying exam such as passing year, university name, marks obtained, etc will be asked in the application form.
Step 3: Uploading of documents
Next step towards filling the application form will be uploading of documents. The following documents should also be uploaded by the candidates into the application form in scanned format:
- Passport size colored photograph of candidate (Should not be older than 6 month)- The file should be in JPG/JPEG format of size in between 20kb- 50kb.
- Signature of candidate- The file should be in JPG/JPEG format of size in between 10kb-20kb.
- Left hand thumb impression of candidate
Other documents (one pdf to be uploaded- maximum file size allowed is 500kb)
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 10th passing certificate
- Mark sheet of bachelor’s degree course
- Mark sheet of master’s degree course, if applicable
- NCC ‘C’/ NSS certificate, if applicable
- Residential certificate, if applicable
- Category certificate, if applicable
- Income certificate, if applicable
- Disability certificate, if applicable
Step 4: Preview and submission of application
After providing all the details into the application form, a preview of the application form will be generated. The candidates should check the details of the form very carefully and if any error is found, it must be corrected immediately. The application form, correct and complete in all aspect, can then be submitted online.
Step 5: Payment of application fee
After the submission of application form, the candidates will be required to make payment of the application fee. The application fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable. Payment of application fee can be done through online payment gateway using debit card/ credit card or net banking facility. The category-wise application fee structure is provided below.
|General/ EWS category candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|BC I/ BC II candidates of Jharkhand||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ ST/ Female candidates of Jharkhand||Rs. 500/-|
Upon successful payment of application form, a confirmation page will be generated. Candidates should download the confirmation page and take its printout. This printout should be kept safe by the candidates as it will be required at the time of any correspondence with the board.