A state-level entrance exam will be conducted to shortlist the candidates for admission into B.Ed degree course offered by various institutes of Jharkhand state. Interested candidates who also meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the same through online mode. The application form is expected to be released in the month of February 2023 and the exam to be held in June 2023. Candidates can find the complete details related to the Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2023 from this article below.
Jharkhand B.Ed Important Dates 2023
The tentative dates related to Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2023 are provided in the table below:
|Availability of online application form||February 2023, 3rd week|
|Last date for submission of application form||March 2023, last week|
|Admit card issue date||June 2023, 1st week|
|Exam date||June 2023, 2nd week|
|Publication of result||June 2023, 4th week|
|commencement of admission process||July 2023, 1st week|
Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the Jharkhand B.Ed 2023 entrance exam are provided below:
- Candidates who have done their bachelors and/ or masters degree in Science/ Social Science/ Humanities/ Commerce with at least 50% marks in aggregate are eligible.
- The applicants with a bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology stream with specialization in Science and Mathematics scoring a minimum aggregate of 55% marks can apply too.
- The candidate will be required to choose one subject category and one teaching subject within the subject category which he/ she have studied in their bachelors and/ or masters degree. This subject should be of at least 200 marks and the candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in this subject.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2023 Application Form
Candidates need to submit an online application form if they wish to appear for Jharkhand B.Ed entrance exam 2023. The application form can be obtained by visiting the official website of JCECE board www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Personal, academic, contact and other details of the candidates are required to be filled into the application form.
- Photograph, signature and left thumb impression of the candidates should be uploaded into the application form into scanned format.
- Scanned copies of other documents (as listed below) should be uploaded into the form as well.
- Duly filled application form can then be submitted online along with the said amount of application fee.
- Before making submission, the candidates should check all the details carefully as any incorrect information can lead to rejection of the form.
- A printout of application form should be taken by the candidates and kept safe for future reference.
The candidates should upload scanned copies of the following documents into their application form:
- Mark sheet of class 10th
- Class 10th passing certificate
- Mark sheet of graduation
- Mark sheet of post graduation
- Domicile certificate, for Jharkhand state candidates
- Category certificate, for reserved category candidates
- Disability certificate, for PWD candidates
- Income certificate, for EWS candidates
- NCC ‘C’/ NSS certificate, if applicable
The candidates can make payment of the Jharkhand B.Ed application fee via online mode using net banking/ credit card/ debit card. Application fee for different categories candidates are given below:
- For general category candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For BC I & BC II category candidates: Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ ST category & female candidates: Rs. 500/-
Jharkhand B.Ed 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for Jharkhand B.Ed entrance exam is provided below:
- Mode of exam: Computer-based test
- Number of questions: 100
- Type of question: Objective type
- Total marks: 100
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for every right answer.
- Negative marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|English Language Proficiency||15||15|
|Hindi Language Proficiency||15||15|
Jharkhand B.Ed Exam 2023 Syllabus
A basic overview of syllabus for Jharkhand B.Ed entrance exam is provided here as:
- English Language Proficiency: Comprehension, Grammar, Prepositions, Articles, Tenses, Synonyms & Antonyms, Rearranging Sentences, Completing Sentences, Fill in the Blanks, Error Correction, etc
- Hindi Language Proficiency: Synonyms & Antonyms, Fill in the Blanks, Error Correction, Completing Sentences, Rearranging Sentences, Articles, Comprehension, Tenses, Prepositions, etc
- Reasoning Ability: Analogy, Numerical Ability, Logical Ability, Syllogism, Blood Relations, Number & Letter Series, Odd One Out, Jumbled Words, Statement & Conclusion, Arranging Statements, etc
- Teaching Aptitude: Children & Teaching Profession, Interest in Teaching, Attitude towards Teaching, Intrapersonal & Interpersonal Skills, Leadership Qualities, Emotional & Social Adjustment, Group Management, etc
Jharkhand B.Ed 2023 Admit Card
- Admit card to appear in the entrance test will be made available on the official website of the board.
- To download the admit card, the candidates will have to provide their registration details.
- The candidates should take a printout of the admit card and carry it with them while reporting to the exam center.
- Entry into the examination hall will only be granted to the candidates with a valid admit card.
- Except online, no other mode for availing the admit card will be provided to the candidates.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2023 Result
- The authorities will announce the result of the B.Ed exam around 15 days after the exam is over.
- The result can be checked online by visiting the official website of the JCECEB www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- A merit list of the candidates will be prepared on the basis of the marks scored in the entrance exam.
- Qualified candidates will be invited to attend the counseling round as per the names in the merit list.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2023 Counseling
- Details about the counseling process will be communicated to the candidates via the official board’s website.
- At the time of counseling, original documents of the candidates will be verified and they will be allowed to provide their choice for college.
- After successful document verification, seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their choice and ranking.
- Selected candidates need to report to the allotted institute and complete the admission process.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there any way I can make submission of application form through offline mode?
Answer: No. The application form can only be filled as well as submitted only through online mode.
- Do I get to choose the exam center of my choice?
Answer: The candidates can provide their choice for exam center city at the time of filling the application form.
- How will I know what exam center is allotted to me? Can I ask to make changes in the same?
Answer: Details of the exam center allotted to candidates will be communicated through their admit card. Once allotted, no change in the same will be possible and no request in this regard should be made.
- Is there any way I can get a refund on my application fee?
Answer: Application fee once submitted will neither be refunded nor transferred under any circumstances except if the fee is deducted twice due to any technical error.
- What happens if an ineligible candidate secures admission in the B.Ed degree program?
Answer: If by providing false information a candidate is able to secure admission in the B.Ed degree program, the candidature of such candidate will be canceled if the ineligibility is discovered at any stage. Any kind of fees submitted will not be returned.