The West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) will release the official notification for JEXPO 2021. The aim of this exam is to select the candidates for admission into numerous diploma courses in the field of engineering and Technology. This is a state-level exam that acts as a gateway for admission into various polytechnic colleges in the state of West Bengal. Eligible candidates looking for admission through this exam need to fill and submit an application form before the last dates. The application form will be available in both online as well as offline mode.
JEXPO 2021 application form is releasing on 25th March 2021.
JEXPO 2021 Important Dates
|Availability of application form||25th March 2021|
|Application form submission deadline||14th June 2021|
|Date of JEXPO 2021||18th July 2021|
|Counselling will start||—|
JEXPO 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who are looking to take the JEXPO 2021 exam must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria given below.
- Only Indian Candidates can apply for the JEXPO 2021 exam.
- There is no upper age limit
- The candidate must not be born after 1st July 2006.
- All the candidates looking for admission should have passed the 10th exam with a minimum of 35% aggregate marks that too without adding the marks secured in the additional subject.
- Aspirants must have studied Mathematics and Physical Science (Science) as mandatory subjects at class 10th level.
JEXPO 2021 Application Form
Authorities will make the application forms of JEXPO 2021 available in both online and offline mode. A candidate can apply in either of the modes as per their wish.
Online mode of Application
- The online application will release on the official website of the West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development (Technical Education Division).
- The application process will start with the registration of candidates.
- In order to register, candidates have to provide a few of their personal details.
- Once registered, the candidates my sign-in by providing their Mobile Number/ Username and password.
- In the next step, aspirants have to fill all the required educational, personal, and contact details.
- Next, the candidates have to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature as per the format mentioned on the official website.
- The applicants are advised to take a printout of the application form submitted for future requirements.
Offline mode of Application
- The candidates who are looking to apply offline may purchase the offline (OMR) application form available at various government, government-sponsored and self-financed institutes affiliated to WBSCTE.
- Additionally, authorities will also make the OMR application forms available at selected ITIs.
- After getting the form, the candidates have to fill all the mandatory details in neat and clean handwriting.
- Apart from this, aspirants are required to affix their photograph on the OMR application form.
- The candidates have to submit the duly filled application form at the center from where they have purchased it.
The application fee is different for various modes of application as given below.
- Online Application: Rs. 450/-
- Offline Application: Rs. 500/-
- Online Application from Kanyashree Candidates: Rs. 225/-
- Offline Application from Kanyashree Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Mode of Payment
- For online application, the candidates have to pay the fees via online payment gateways using a credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- In order to apply offline, a candidate can pay the fees by cash while purchasing the OMR application form.
JEXPO Admit Card 2021
- The admit card in order to appear for the JEXPO 2021 exam will be available on the official website i.e. www.webscte.co.in.
- To download an admit card, candidates have to provide their application numbers.
- An admit card consist of information like name, address of the examination center, timing of the JEXPO 2021 exam, etc.
- It is compulsory for every candidate to carry the admit card at the examination center along with a photo Id proof.
JEXPO 2021 Exam Pattern
Interested candidates can get a basic overview of JEXPO 2021 by the exam pattern mentioned below.
- Examination mode: Offline (OMR Sheet based exam)
- Exam Duration: 120 minutes
- Number of Questions: 100
- Type of Questions: Objective type MCQ
- Total Marks: 100
- Marking Pattern: 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted in case of a wrong answer
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Total||100 questions||100 marks|
JEXPO 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus of JEXPO 2021 is given below.
Physical Science: Measurement, Atomic structure, mole concept, matter – structure and properties, solution, acids, bases and salts, work, power & energy, sound, heat, Separation of components of mixtures, water, etc.
Mathematics: Real numbers, laws of Indices, Quadratic Equations with one variable, Simple Interest, Theorems related to circle, Right Circular Cone, Trigonometric of Complementary angle, Real-life Problems related to different solid objects, Statistics – Mean, Median, Ogive, Mode and Numerical Aptitude, Right Circular Cylinder, Quadratic Surd, Theorems related to the cyclic quadrilateral, etc.
JEXPO 2021 Result
- Soon after the exam, authorities will publish the result and merit list of JEXPO 2021.
- Please note that the result of candidates will be published online. Authorities will not send results by post or by any other offline medium.
- The examination authorities will not publish separate ranks cards along with the merit list.
- There is no provision of re-evaluation or re-checking in this examination.
JEXPO Counselling 2021
- The date and timing of the counselling will be uploaded on the official website after the result declaration.
- Candidates will be invited to take part in the counselling process based on the ranks obtained by them in the exam.
- During the counselling process, aspirants will be asked to enter the choice of colleges and branches of polytechnic courses that they want to pursue.
- The admissions are provided solely based on the ranks of candidates and choice filled by them.
- Document verification will also take place during the counselling process. That’s why candidates must carry the following documents when appearing in the JEXPO 2021 counselling.
- JEXPO 2021 Admit Card
- 12th Class mark sheet and certificate
- 10th Class mark sheet and certificate
- Category certificate
- Character certificate
- Transfer Certificate
Frequently Asked Question
Question – 1: I am not satisfied with the result. Can I apply for re-checking?
Answer: Please note that there is no provision for re-checking.
Question – 2: I have submitted the form offline. Will I get the admit card by post?
Answer: No, the authorities will not send admit card by post. The admit cards for all the candidates will be uploaded online.
Question – 3: My application form is rejected due to entering the wrong information. Can I get a refund of the application fee?
Answer: No, the application fee once paid will not be refunded.