The candidates aspiring to appear for the UP Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic) (UPJEE (P) 2022 can fill their application form from 15th February 2022 onwards. The JEECUP Application Form 2022 will be released in online mode and the interested candidates can fill it if they meet the eligibility requirement. The last date to fill the form is 17th April 2022. For all the application forms submitted successfully on or before the last date, JEECUP Admit Card 2022 will be issued.
The official dates for JEECUP Application Form 2022 have been announced and are given as:
|Online application form release date||15th February 2022|
|Last date for submission of online application||17th April 2022|
|Date of entrance exam||6th to 12th June 2022|
- The candidates will be able to fill the UP Polytechnic application form 2022 by visiting the official website.
- A valid email id and phone number is required to fill the application form.
- Candidates are advised not to wait till the last date for form submission to avoid any kind of rush.
- Applications with incomplete or incorrect information are liable for rejection.
- It is important that the candidates match the JEECUP Eligibility Criteria 2022 before they proceed to fill the application form.
- The applicants can apply for different courses given that they are conducted in different shifts by submitting separate applications.
- Multiple applications for the exams held in the same shift will be rejected.
- If the candidates apply for exams in both the shifts, the exam center should be selected as same.
Documents Required to Fill the Application Form
Before proceeding towards filing the application form, the candidates must keep the following documents ready:
- Email id and phone number: A valid and unique email id and mobile number are mandatory to fill the application form.
- Class 10th certificate: Basic details of the candidates must be filled strictly according to their class 10th or equivalent certificate.
- Aadhaar card: The Aadhaar card details will be required to be entered in the application form.
- Scanned documents: Photograph and signature of the candidate in scanned format must also be kept ready before filling the form.
- Debit card/ credit card/ net banking details: The candidates who will submit their application fee online should keep their card or bank details ready in advance.
Steps to fill JEECUP Application Form 2022
The complete application form can be filled and submitted in online mode in 4 simple steps. Details of how to fill the online application form are given below and the interested candidates are suggested to go through it.
Step 1: Filling details in the application form
Go to the official website of JEECUP jeecup.nic.in and click on the ‘apply online’ button under important links to obtain the application form. In the application form, the candidates will have to provide the basic personal and educational details that include the following:
Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Contact Details, Identification Document/ Number, Password and Security Answer.
After proving and submitting the basic details into the form, the candidates will have to enter rest of the personal details such as Domicile, Category, Sub Category, Group, etc, exam centre choices and qualifying examination details such as pass status, course name, year of passing, marks obtained, institute name, roll number, etc.
Name of the candidate, parents name and date of birth must exactly be the same as registered in class 10th or equivalent qualifying exam.
Step 2: Uploading of documents
After providing the basic information as asked in the application form, the candidates will have to upload their scanned photograph and signature. The photograph should be in color with name of the candidate and date on which photograph was taken printed on it.
The photograph should be without cap and goggles and should not be older than 3 months. Polaroid photograph is not acceptable and unclear photograph is liable to get rejected. The candidates must sign in a running handwriting as signature done in the capital letters will not be accepted and might lead to form rejection.
The specification for photograph and signature is given as:
|Photograph||JPEG||4 kb – 200 kb||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||JPEG||1 kb – 30 kb||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
Step 3: Payment of application fee
Once all the details are entered and documents have been uploaded, the next step will be payment of the application fee. The submission of application fee can be done online using net banking/ debit card/ credit card or through e-Challan.
For fee submission through net banking/ debit card/ credit card, if the amount is debited and the payment was unsuccessful, the candidates must make re-payment of the application fee. Any debited amount will be refunded back later.
For fee submission through e-Challan, the candidates will have to download the copy of Challan and deposit the fee in cash by visiting any branch of State Bank of India or ICICI.
The category-wise application fee for UP Polytechnic is given below:
|For general/ OBC candidates||Rs. 300/- per application + bank charges|
|For SC/ ST candidates||Rs. 200/- per application + bank charges|
Step 4: Printout of the confirmation page
On successful payment of application fee, a confirmation page will appear on the screen. The candidates are advised to take a printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future reference. A receipt of the fee transaction must also kept safe as a proof for successful fee payment.
Correction in UP Polytechnic Application Form
Applicants must take complete care in proving the details in the application form as any change in the submitted application form will not be possible. However, a chance to modify some of the particulars of the application form may be provided online. This provision will only be available to the candidates who submit their application on or before the last date. The correction window will open after the last date of form submission is over and that too for a specific period of time. No request for this will be accepted through fax, application, e-mail etc.
Rejection of Application Form
JEECUP application form 2022 might get rejected due to the following reasons. Care should be taken to avoid them.
- Incomplete details have been entered in the application form.
- Payment of application fee was unsuccessful.
- Application form submission was not done before the last date.
- Photograph or signature uploaded were blur or not as per the given specification.
- Multiple applications were submitted for the exams in the same shift.
Important Things to Note
- The application number generated after completion of the application process must be noted down as any future query will be done using the application number.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the confirmation page to the UPJEE (Polytechnic) Council.
- No request for refund of application fee will be entertained under any circumstances. However, in case of unsuccessful payment, the fee debited from the account will be refunded with 15 working days.
- Candidates should keep 10 identical photographs in reserve for use at the time of entrance examination, seat allocation process and admission.
- The phone number and email address provided in the application form must remain active throughout the admission process.
- Candidates will be able to check the status of their UPJEE (Polytechnic) application form 2022 on the official website.