The candidates who will be appearing in the JEE Main exam 2022 conducted by NTA have been provided the opportunity to practice the test beforehand and to book the slot for the test practice. The JEE Main slot booking 2022 facility will be made available in online mode. The candidates can register and book the Test Practice Center (TPC) by visiting the official website nta.ac.in/PC. Once the slot is booked, a confirmation SMS will be received on the registered mobile number, if not, the candidates will get an SMS to reschedule the booking.
Note: No slot booking facility will be provided to book slot for the JEE Main exam 2022.
JEE Main Slot Booking 2022
From the year 2022 onwards, the JEE Main will be conducted as a computer-based test. To familiarize the candidates with the online mode of exam, test practice centers have been set up by the NTA. The candidates can provide their choice for the center and schedule where they want to appear for the practice test. However, the candidates must note that the center for the actual exam will only be decided by the exam conducting authority based on the city choice provided by them at the time of application form filling.
Steps for JEE Main Slot Booking 2022
The link to register for the TPC booking is available on the official website of NTA. Follow the below mentioned steps to book the slot for practice test/ mock test.
- Open the link and click on the Student Registration (For Mock Test) tab available at the top of the page.
- You can select either a Gmail or Facebook option for login.
- Enter your Gmail or Facebook login details.
- After authentication of the login details, click on the Gmail/ Facebook link that appears on the screen.
- A new login page will appear on the screen asking you to provide your personal, contact, academic and exam details.
- Personal details: First name (already filled), last name (already filled), father name, gender, date of birth, age, upload passport size photo and upload photo id proof
- Contact details: Email address (already filled), mobile number, residential address, state, district, city and pin code
- Academic details: School or institution attending/ last attended, enrollment number (if have already otherwise leave this field)
- Exam details: Select exam type and number of attempts
After providing all these details, click on the ‘submit’ button.
- On the basis of the current location of the candidate, a list of nearest available test center will appear.
- Provide the choice for 5 test centers in the order of preference and select anyone session from the 6 given test dates.
- A list of the selected center and schedule will appear. Review this list and then click on ‘confirm appointment’ button.
Now based on the choices provided, the authority will try to allow a TPC in the order of preference. After the booking is confirmed, an SMS and an email will be sent on the registered mobile number/ email id of the candidates giving the details of the exam center and date. The SMS will be received at least two days before the exam date. In case the center is not approved, you will get a message asking to reschedule for the test.