JEE Main Answer Key 2022: The Answer Key for JEE Main exam will be released officially by NTA, however, several reputed institutions such as Akash, Resonance, Allen Kota, FIITJEE will release the same soon after completion of the test. Also, the response sheets (OMR sheets) for both the CBT exam and the pen and paper based test will be available at the official site. Candidates will be able to view them by logging in to the official website. The JEE Main Answer Key will also be posted here as soon as it will be made available by the authorities. To know more about the Answer Key, read the details given below.
JEE Main Answer Key 2022 Details
There are many important uses of the Answer Key of JEE Main exam. This is also one of the very useful documents for which the candidates wait eagerly after the exam. The answer key will have the list of correct answers to all the set-wise question papers. Separate answer keys are released for all the sets of the paper. For the Paper-1 (B.Tech./B.E.), the answer key is released for the complete paper. For the Paper-2 (B.Arch/B.Planning), answer key for the maths and the aptitude test is released.
An authority to challenge the JEE Main Answer Key is also given to the candidates. Any candidate who is not satisfied by the answer key can challenge it by filling up an online application form and submitting the ideal fee per question. The answer keys are also released by some other coaching institutes on their official websites. However, the official answer key must be preferred and considered final.
What are the Uses?
There can be various uses of the JEE Main Answer Key. These are depicted as follows.
- Using the Answer Key, the candidates can know about all the correct answers to the questions asked in the paper.
- The candidates can also compare the answers given by them to the correct ones provided in the Answer Key of JEE Main.
- By this, the candidates can get a rough idea of the score they are likely to obtain in the exam. Using the same, they can plan for the admissions and future actions regarding the same.
- By the answer key, the candidates can even become aware of the answers they are not satisfied with. Since the candidates have the authority to challenge the answer to a question, they can use it to get satisfied.
JEE Main Answer Key 2022 Availability
The JEE Main Answer Key will also be published on the official exam website. The link to which the answer key will be posted has been given below. The answer key has not been released yet. As soon as it will be released, it will be posted on this page.
Process to Download the Answer Key
Here is the procedure, you need to follow, for downloading the answer key:
- The answer key along with response sheet is going to be released by the Central Board of Central Education.
- In order to download the answer key, we advise aspirants to follow the links we have provided in our post. However, the official link of downloading the answer key will be provided to you.
- For downloading the response sheet, candidates have to login to their JEE Main account.
- Candidates may download the answer key provided by reputed institutions for reference; however, the official answer key will be available at the later stage.
What is the Procedure to Put Challenge Against the Answer Key?
It is strongly advised to students that they must not consider the answer key as their final JEE Main result. The National Testing Agency will announce the result of candidates separately at the later stage.
- If you have found any discrepancy in the form then you can put challenge against the same by filling a form and making payment of fee.
- In order to fill up the form for challenging answer key, candidates have to login to their JEE Main account by using application number, date of birth and security pin.
- For putting challenge, candidates will have to pay Rs.1000/- per question.
- Candidate can make payment of fee challenging for the answer key through debit card/credit card/e-challan. The amount paid by you is non-refundable.
- The decision taken by JAC/CBSE in this regard will be final.