JEE Advanced 2021 will be conducted by one of the Indian Institute of Technology (IITs). It is one of the most prestigious engineering entrance exams. The selected candidates will get admission to different UG engineering programmes such as B.Tech, B.S, B.Arch integrated Etc. The admission will be granted in different IITs across India. Please note that in order to appear for the JEE Advanced 2021 Exam, the candidates have to clear the JEE Main 2021 exam to be organized by National Testing Authority (NTA).
A candidate can attempt JEE Advanced exam only for 2 times. It is expected that the application form for JEE Advanced 2021 will be released in the month of May 2021. The candidates having passed the JEE Main exam can apply in online mode through the official website.
JEE Advanced 2021 has been postponed now.
JEE Advanced 2021 syllabus is now available.
JEE Advanced 2021 is scheduled to be held on 3rd July 2021.
As per the announcement made by the Union Education Minister Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank, JEE Advanced 2021 eligibility requirements and exam dates would be announced on 7th January 2021 at 6 PM.
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur is the concerned authority who will conduct JEE Advanced 2021.
- In order to apply for JEE advanced exam 2021, the candidate should be among the top 2, 24,000 candidates in JEE Main 2021 exam.
- If a candidate has already attempted JEE Advanced exam for the two times previously then he/she is not eligible for applying to JEE Advanced 2021.
- The exam will be conducted only in online mode.
- The registration is expected to start from the month of May 2021 in online mode through the official website only.
- There will be two papers in the exam i.e Paper 1 and Paper 2. Both the papers will be conducted on the same day.
JEE Advanced 2021 Important Dates
The tentative Schedule for JEE Advanced 2021 exam is given below:
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of JEE Advanced 2021 registration||1st week of May 2021|
|Last date for registration||2nd week of May 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd week of May 2021 to 4th week of May 2021|
|Date of Exam|
|Copy of candidate’s response to be sent to the candidates||—|
|Display of answer keys||—|
|Submission of Feedback and Comment on answer keys||—|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Result declaration||—|
|Starting of Online registration for Architecture Aptitude Test||—|
|Date of Architecture Aptitude Test||—|
|Announcement of Result (AAT)||—|
JEE Advanced 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should check the eligibility criteria given below in order to appear for the JEE Advanced 2021 exam.
- Age Criteria: The candidate must have born on or after 1st October 1996. Five-year relaxation in the upper age will be given to the candidates from SC/ ST/ PWD categories.
- Educational Qualification: The applicants need to appear for the class 12th exam for the 1st time either in the year 2020 or 2021.
- JEE Main Performance: The aspirant should be among top 2, 24,000 candidates in the JEE Main exam.
- Number of Attempts: A candidate can attempt JEE Advanced exam for 2 times only.
JEE Advanced Application Form 2021
The eligible candidates can apply for the JEE Advanced 2021 exam by registering themselves on the official website i.e. www.jeeadv.ac.in. While registering online, the candidates have to provide all the required educational, personal and contact details. In addition to the details, the candidates also need to upload the scanned images of the following documents.
- Certificate of class 10th or Birth Certificate
- Certificate of class 12th
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
After submitting the application form, the candidates need to pay the required application fee.
The registration/ application fee for JEE Advanced 2021 exam will be as follows:
Registration Fee for exam centers in India
- Indian Nationals (including OCI/ PIO)
- Female Candidates (all categories): Rs. 1300/-
- ST, SC, PWD candidates: Rs. 1300/-
- All other candidates: Rs. 2600/-
- Foreign Nationals
- Applicants from SAARC nations: USD 75/-
- Applicants from Non-SAARC nations: USD 150/-
Registration Fee for exam centers in foreign countries
- Indian Nationals (including OCI/ PIO): USD 75/-
- Applicants from SAARC nations: USD 75/-
- Applicants for Non-SAARC nations: USD 150/-
Note: In addition to the mentioned application fee, GST will also be applicable.
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2021
The exam pattern for JEE Advanced 2021 exam is illustrated below:
- Mode of Exam: Online (computer-based test)
- Number of papers: 2 (it is compulsory to attempt both of them)
- Type of Questions: Only objective type multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Duration of Exam: 3 Hours for each paper
- Language of Exam: Questions will be asked in both English and Hindi language.
- Subjects: Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
- Marking Scheme: Negative Marking may apply in case of a wrong answer. The exact marking scheme will be disclosed in the “instruction to candidates” section at the time of the exam.
The subject-wise important topics for the JEE Advanced 2021 exam are given below:
Physics: General Physics, Mechanics, Thermal Physics, Electricity and magnetism, Optics, Modern physics etc.
Chemistry: Gaseous and liquid states, Atomic structure and chemical bonding, Practical organic chemistry, Properties and uses of some important polymers, Amino acids and peptides, Carbohydrates, Phenols, Reactions of benzene, Preparation, properties and reactions of alkenes and alkynes, Preparation, properties and reactions of alkanes, Transition elements (3d series), Surface chemistry etc.
Mathematics: Algebra, Matrices, Probability, Trigonometry, Analytical geometry, Differential calculus, Integral calculus, Vectors etc.
Architecture Aptitude Test: Freehand drawing, Geometrical drawing, Three-dimensional perception, Imagination and aesthetic sensitivity, Architectural awareness etc.
JEE Advanced Admit Card 2021
- The admit card of the JEE Advanced 2021 exam will be released in online mode through the official website only.
- From the admit card, the candidates can check all the necessary details regarding the exam such as exam date, time and venue.
- The information regarding the candidate such as name, signature etc will also be present of the admit card.
- It is compulsory for every candidate to carry the admit card at the exam center.
- The candidate should keep the admit card safe till the admission process gets completed.
- After conducting the exam, the authorities will release the answer keys for both paper 1 and paper 2.
- Please note that before releasing the answer key, the authorities will send the response sheet of the candidate to their registered email ID.
- The answer keys will be available only on the official website.
- The authorities will also invite feedback and comment from the aspirants on the answer keys.
JEE Advanced Result 2021
- After releasing the answer key, the authorities will declare the result on the official website.
- Please note that the result card will not be sent to the candidates by post.
- In addition to the result, the rank card of the candidate will also be uploaded on the official website.
- The admission will be granted on the basis of the rank secured by the candidate in JEE Advanced 2021.
- The counseling for JEE Advanced 2021 exam will be conducted by JoSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority).
- During the counselling process, the candidates have to provide their choice of college and engineering branch.
- Apart from entering the choice, the aspirants also need to get their documents verified.
- The counselling process may conclude in multiple rounds depending upon the availability of seats.