JEE ADVANCED 2018: Indian Institutes of Technology conducts the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) every to select the candidates to take admission to pursue Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s or Bachelor-Master Dual Degree in Engineering, Sciences, Architecture, or Pharmaceutics.
All the eligible candidates can apply for the entrance examination thru the application form. In the post, candidates seeking for useful information regarding JEE 2018, can find all the details about the exam.
The registration process for JEE Advanced 2018 has been started from 2nd May 2018. Candidates can register through the link given below.
JEE ADVANCED Important Dates 2018
The ‘date and schedule’ of ‘exam and admission’ into the IITs have been given broadly in the table. Candidates can know the dates/schedule regarding registration, application form, admit card, and result etc.
|Registration process has been started for foreign nationals||18th April 2018|
|Online Registration has started for others||2nd May 2018|
|End date for the online registration||7th May 2018|
|Fee payment can be made till||8th May 2018|
|Admit Card would be available from||14th – 20th May 2018|
|Date of JEE Advanced 2018 (Paper 1 & Paper 2)||20th May 2018
Paper 1: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Paper 2: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
|Response will be sent||22nd – 25th May 2018|
|Date of releasing Answer Key||29th May 2018|
|The authority will receive feedback on answer key||29th – 30th May 2018|
|Result will be announced on||10th June 2018|
|Date of online registration for Architecture Aptitude Test||10th – 11th June 2018|
|Date of Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)||14th June 2018|
|AAT Result will be declared on||18th June 2018|
|Seat Allotment process will start from||19th June – 15th July 2018|
JEE ADVANCED Eligibility Criteria 2018
It is important to mention that applicants need to fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for the entrance exam. Here is the information for applicants’ candidature regarding JEE 2018:
- Candidates must have qualified the higher secondary level education with 75% marks.
- Candidates of the reserved category will get relaxation of 10% marks and thus they can apply for JEE with 65% marks.
- Candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1992. Five years relaxation is given to SC, ST and PwD candidates, i.e., these candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1987.
- Candidates must not have appeared for JEE more than twice.
JEE ADVANCED Application Form 2018
Candidates shall have to apply thru the JEE Application form to appear in the entrance exam. Here, candidates can read all the guidelines how they can apply for the IIT JEE 2018:
- The application form shall be available on the official website that is ‘www.jeeadv.ac.in’.
- Applicants shall have to fill all the required information in the application form.
JEE Advanced Application– Click Here
JEE ADVANCED Exam Pattern 2018
- There will be two question papers for JEE 2018 viz. Paper-1 and Paper-2.
- Both question papers are compulsory and the time duration of the question paper is of 3 hours.
- Each question paper will be consisting three separate sections, viz., Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The question papers will be consisting objective type (multiple choice and numerical answer type) questions designed to test comprehension, reasoning and analytical ability of candidates.
- Negative marks will be awarded as a penalty for incorrect answers to some of the questions. Read More
JEE ADVANCED Admit Card 2018
- Candidates will get the admit card after they successfully apply for the JEE 2018.
- Applicants shall have to take their admit card with them while stepping out for examination.
- Admit card will have the details about the examination such as the time and time duration, and venue of the JEE exam 2018.
JEE ADVANCED Result 2018
After the commencement of the exam, the result will be declared in the month of June 2018.
- The result of the entrance exam will be available on the official web portal.
- Candidates can also get the text messages of their result on their registered mobile number.