JCECE Exam Pattern 2022: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will organize the JCECE exam in the month of May 2022 tentatively. Candidates who are willing to appear in this entrance exam should go through the exam pattern in order to get familiar with the exam scheme. The JCECE exam pattern includes details related to the type of questions, examination mode, marking scheme, negative marking, number of questions asked, test duration and other such details. The complete understanding of e exam pattern helps the candidates for making better preparation strategy for the exam. The JCECE is conducted for admission into the first year / first semester degree level professional program in M.B.B.S., Engineering, Agriculture, B.V.Sc. & A.H., Forestry, Homeopathic, Ayurvedic degree programmes. JCECE will be conducted in offline mode and includes the questions from Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and Biology subjects based on CBSE class 12th syllabus. In this article, candidates can check all required details regarding JCECE Exam pattern 2022.
Name of the courses offered under different JCECE subject groups
Get the details about different courses offered under the particular subject from the table below:
|PCM||B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry / B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture / B.Tech.(Dairy Technology)|
|PCB||B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry / B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture / B.V. Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc. (Bachelor of Fisheries Science)/ B.H.M.S|
|PCMB||B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry / B.Sc. (Hons.)Agriculture / B.V. Sc. & A.H. / B.Tech.(Dairy Technology)/ B.H.M.S. / B.F.Sc. (Bachelor of Fisheries Science)|
JCECE Exam Pattern
- The entrance examination of JCECE will be held in offline mode i.e. Pen & Paper-based test.
- The exam will have comprised of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- JCECE syllabus 2022 will be based on subjects taught in CBSE class 12th.
- The test is for a total of 150 marks. For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- There will be also negative marking of ¼ marks for wrong answers given by the candidates.
- The exam will be held in English and Hindi language.
- The time duration given for the mathematics exam will be 1 hour whereas the duration given to Physics & Chemistry is 2 hours.
- The distribution of questions in each group along with time duration is tabled below:
|Subjects||Number of questions in PCM group||Number of questions in PCB group||Number of questions in PCMB group||Duration of the exam|
|Total||150 questions||150 questions||200||3 hours|
Description about JCECE Groups
In this group the questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
Candidates choosing this group can pursue their study in Engineering (Agriculture Engineering and Dairy Technology), Agriculture and Forestry Programmes.
In this group, the questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
Candidates who select this group can pursue their study in Forestry, Agriculture, Homeopathy, Animal Husbandry, and Ayurveda.
This group will contain questions from all the 4 subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
JCECE Test Centers
The test will be organized at Ranchi, Bokaro, Dumka, Hazaribagh, Dhanbad, and Jamshedpur. Candidates are advised to pick their choices of examination city very carefully according to their convenience while filling the JCECE application form 2022.