Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is going to release the JCECE Application form probably in July 2022. The JCECE exam 20202 might be held in the month of August 2022. Only applicants having Jharkhand domicile are eligible to apply. Before filling the application form, candidates must check the JCECE eligibility criteria 2022 carefully. The JCECE application form will be available in online mode only. JCECEB will conduct JCECE for offering admission to first year B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Sc. (Hons) Forestry, B.V.Sc & AH, B.F.Sc, (Bachelor of Fisheries Science), and Homeopathy degree programmes into various colleges/institutes in the state. Candidates seeking admission to aforesaid courses must submit JCECE application form 2022 before the due date. In this post, candidates can find out complete details on JCECE Application Form.
JCECE Application Form 2022 Important Dates
Candidate can check the schedule for JCECE application process in the table below.
|Online application form submission commence from||July 2022|
|Last date for Application form submission||August 2022|
JCECE Application Form- Important instructions
- Candidates are suggested to read the instructions carefully and keep read all the necessary information and documents such as scanned images of Photograph, Signature & Left Hand Thumb impression before proceed to online Application process.
- Candidates have to choose the group of examination as per their choice of PCB, PCM, & PCMB while filling the application form.
- Applicants will have to provide their valid Mobile and Aadhaar number on the application form.
- Applicants are allowed to submit only one form. Applications submitted more than one by the same candidate will not be entertained.
- Only candidate who submitted the application form successfully will be allowed to download JCECE 2019 admit card from the official website.
- The cost of JCECE application form for PCMB group will be Rs 1000 (for general category) and Rs 500/ (for SC/ST) whereas for PCM/PCB Group candidate has to pay Rs 900 (for general category) and Rs 450/ (for SC/ST category).
- The payment can be made through Debit/ Credit card/ Net banking.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
- It should be noted that, no changes will be made after the payment of application fee.
- On successful submission, a confirmation page will be generated which comprise of candidate’s application number. Keep the application number safe till the admission process is completed.
JCECE Application Process 2022: How to apply online for JCECE?
The application process for JCECE will include the following stages:
- JCECE Online registration
- Filling up details in JCECE Application Form
- Documents uploading
- Payment of Fee
- Application Form submission
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for JCECE via online mode only by visiting the official website. Below, aspirants can check the stepwise instructions to fill JCECE Application form
Step 1 – JCECE online Registration
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the “New Registration” button.
- Provide all the required details in the registration form like Candidate’s Name, Gender, Father’s Name, Category, E-mail ID, Date of Birth, Mobile number and landline with STD code.
- Once you submit the registration form, an application number along with the password for the login process will be given to the candidate.
Step 2 – Filling up details in JCECE Application Form
Candidate should login to the official website by using their registration number and date of birth.
Thereafter, JCECE application form will display on the screen.
Fill the following details in the application form and click on submit button:
Personal Details– Candidate’s Name, parent’s Name, DOB, Gender ( Male/Female/Transgender), Parent Domicile- Jharkhand, Person with Disability (PwD), Category (select General/ SC/ ST/ BC I/ BC-II, Servicemen Quota- Select “Yes” or “No” as applicable, Residential Eligibility (Permanent/Local), Annual Family Income, Nationality and Aadhaar Number
Course and Exam City Option: Select the course choice, City option (1st City Choice and 2nd City Choice) with the choices available.
Educational Qualification: Provide your qualification details including Pass status, Stream/ Course Name, Passing Year, Board University, Marks, Roll number, Institute Name, address along with Pincode
Communication Details: Address, City/Town/Village, Locality, State, Email Address, Pincode, Email Address, Mobile Number, Landline with STD code
Choose password: Candidate will have to set a strong and secure password of their choice.
Security Pin: An image containing the security pin will display on the screen. Enter the pin digits carefully and then submit the details
Step 3: Document uploading
After filling the above details, candidate needs to upload the scanned images of their Photograph, Signature and left-hand thumb impression as per given specifications.
|Photograph||4 KB to 100 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||1 KB to 30 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
|Thumb impression||1 KB to 30 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
Step 4: Payment of application fee
Candidate has to make the payment of prescribed fee as per their category. The payment can be done online (debit/credit card).
Please, take a print out of the fee payment proof for security reasons.
The fee is non-refundable and transferable under any circumstances.
The detail of fee for the different category is given below:
|Course||Fee for General category||Fee for SC/ST category|
|PCM/PCB Group||Rs 900/-||450/-|
|PCMB Group||Rs 1000/-||500/-|
Step 5: Application form submission
Now, submit the duly filled application form.
Before final submission, candidates are advised to recheck all the details entered by them in the form and then click the submit button.
Candidate should take the print out of the submitted application form for future reference.