JAC Delhi 2023: Joint Admission Counseling (JAC) will be conducted to shortlist candidates for admission into the participating institutes. Admission in B.Tech courses in NSUT, DTU and IGDTUW will be strictly on the basis of CRL Rank in JEE (Main) Paper I. For B.Arch course in IGDTUW, candidates will be selected on the basis of CRL Rank in JEE (Main) Paper II. Applications for participating in the counseling process will be released online tentatively in the month of May 2023. This article provides the important information related to the JAC Delhi 2023.
Participating Institute and Courses Offered
|Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT)||Bachelor of Technology in
1. Computer Engineering (COE)
2. Computer Science and Engineering (with specialization in Artificial Intelligence) (CSAI)
3. Information Technology (IT)
4. Mathematics and Computing (MAC)
5. Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
6. Electrical Engineering (EE)
7. Instrumentation and Control Engineering (ICE)
8. Mechanical Engineering (ME)
9. Manufacturing Processes & Automation Engineering (MPAE)
10. Bio-Technology (BT)
|Delhi Technological University (DTU)||Bachelor of Technology in
1. Mechanical Engineering with Specialization in Automotive Engineering (MAM)
2. Bio-Technology (BT)
3. Civil Engineering (CE)
4. Computer Engineering (COE)
5. Electronics & Communications Engineering (ECE)
6. Electrical Engineering (EE)
7. Environmental Engineering (ENE)
8. Engineering Physics (EP)
9. Information Technology (IT)
10. Mathematics and Computing (MCE)
11. Mechanical Engineering (ME)
12. Polymer Science & Chemical Technology (PCT)
13. Production & Industrial Engineering (PIE)
14. Software Engineering (SE)
|Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW)||Bachelor of Technology in
1. Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
2. Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
3. Information Technology (IT)
4. Mechanical & Automation Engineering (MAE)
|Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch.)|
|Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Delhi||Bachelor of Technology in
1. Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
2. Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE)
3. Computer Science & Applied Mathematics (CSAM)
4. Computer Science and Design (CSD)
5. Computer Science and Social Sciences (CSSS)
6. Computer Science and Biosciences (CSB)
7. Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence (CSAI)
JAC Delhi 2023 Major Highlights
- 85% of the seats will be reserved for the Delhi Region Candidates and 15% for the Outside Delhi Region Candidates.
- Candidates must ensure that mobile number and email address provided in the application form is valid as JAC Delhi 2023 will send any kind of communication on them only.
- Those interested for admission to B.Arch programme must provide it as one of their choice.
- Choices filled by candidates will be locked automatically for that particular round after the registration period is over.
- In their own interest, the candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility before applying.
JAC Delhi 2023 Important Dates
The tentative dates related to JAC Delhi 2023 are provided in the table below:
|Commencement of online registration and choice filling||Last week of May 2023|
|Last date for payment of registration fee||3rd week of June 2023|
|Last date to register online||3rd week of June 2023|
|Declaration of result||Last week of June 2023|
|Beginning of seat allotment||1st week of July 2023|
|Reporting to the allotted college to complete admission process||1st week of July 2023|
|Further rounds of seat allotment||2nd week of July 2023 onwards|
JAC Delhi 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility criteria need to be fulfilled by the candidates who wish to be considered for JAC Delhi 2023:
For B.Tech course at NSUT, IGDTUW and DTU
- The candidates need to clear their class 12th or equivalent exam securing a minimum of 60% in an aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and should also have passed in each subject separately.
- A pass in English as a subject of study (Core or Elective) is also mandatory.
- Candidates must also have a valid JEE Main (Paper I) Rank.
For B.Tech course at IIIT-D
- Those who have secured 80% or more marks in the aggregate of best of five subjects including Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and at least 80% marks in Mathematics in class 12th exam are eligible.
- The candidates must also have a valid JEE Main (Paper I) Rank.
For B.Arch course at IGDTUW
- A pass in class 12th or equivalent examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and 50% marks overall is required.
- The applicants with a pass in 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject scoring no less than 50% marks in aggregate are eligible too.
- Candidates must also have a valid JEE Main (Paper II) Rank.
JAC Delhi 2023 Application Form
Candidates seeking admission into the participating institutes will have to submit their application. For this, they need to make payment of application fee first and then can proceed with filling details into the form. Link to pay the fee and fill the form will be made available on the official website www.jacdelhi.nic.in.
- To submit the fee, the candidates will have to provide their JEE Main application number and name as per their JEE admit card.
- After successful fee payment, candidates are required to visit the website again and fill online registration form.
- To access the application fee, the candidates need to enter their JEE Main application number, date of birth, nationality and qualifying exam result status.
- Into the form, the candidates will have to provide their basic details and select a password for further logins.
- The application form duly filled can then be submitted and a printout of the same should be taken.
- Candidates need to get the registration form signed by Guardian/ parents and self, which has to be submitted at the time of admission.
The application-cum-counseling fee will be Rs. 1500/-.
Choice Filling for JAC Delhi 2023
- All the registered candidates will have to exercise their choices of institute and branch in order of their preference.
- As per the candidates’ eligibility, available seat information relating to the participating institutes and branches will be displayed.
- Candidates can fill in as many numbers of choices as they wish to fill, from the list of available choices.
- After closing of choice filling, the candidates must take the print out of the filled choices.
- To avoid disappointment in seat allocation the candidates are advised to fill maximum number of available choices.
JAC Delhi 2023 Result
- After completion of choice filling, all registered candidates will be considered for allotment of seats as per CRL Rank.
- Result of seat allotment in various rounds will be declared as per the specified schedule.
- The selected candidates can take printout of the provisional seat allotment letter after logging into their account.
JAC Delhi Admission Procedure 2023
- A candidate who is allotted a seat in any of the participating institutes is required to pay the initial amount of admission fee through online fee payment gateway.
- Candidates should then report for admission at allotted institute along with admission fee payment receipt and the original documents.
- Upon successful verification of documents, the candidates will be granted final admission.
- If a candidate does not report at the respective institute within the specified period, his/her allotted seat shall stand automatically cancelled.
- Such candidates will not be considered in subsequent online rounds of counseling except the Spot Round.
The following documents should be carried by the candidates in original and photocopy while reporting for admission:
- Receipt of the admission fee payment
- Registration form duly signed by guardian/ parent and candidate
- Printout of filled choices (printed after closing of registration)
- Three passport size color photographs
- Printout of the admit card & rank card of JEE Main
- Marks sheet of Class XII or equivalent exam
- Printout out of seat allotment letter downloaded from JAC website
- Class X or equivalent exam certificate as a proof of date of birth
- Reserved category/ sub-category certificates
- Medical fitness certificate for all candidates
- Certificate in prescribed format for PD candidates
JAC Delhi 2023 FAQs
Can I make changes in my application form if there’s any mistake?
Any mistake can be corrected in the application form through the “Edit Registration” option only if you have not locked your choices.
The application fee amount is deducted but I am still not able to obtain the application form. Why is this happening and how can I fix this?
If amount gets deducted from the candidate’s bank account but he/she is not able to register, it indicates that transaction has failed. The amount deducted will be refunded between 7-10 working days. In such cases, the fee should be paid again for registration without waiting for the refund.
Is there any provision for change in the preference of choices?
The choices initially filled by the candidate during the registration will remain valid throughout the counseling process and can be changed only in the subsequent rounds.
14 thoughts on “JAC Delhi 2023: Application form, Dates, Eligibility criteria, Selection”
I got 85 percentile in jee main 2021. Can i have a chance to get a admission in CSE or IT branch. I belong to general ews category. Please reply
My jee mains rank is 3100(obc),general(14800) can I get IT branch in DTU
i got 65pecentile in jee main and i belong to sc category rank 29252 can i apply for jac and can i get indira gandhi womens technology institute??
My jee mains rank was 305644 i am from obc can i get MPAE or MAE programmes in nsit or igdtuw please answer as soon as possible
In class 12th CBSE BOARD FROM DELHI HAVING 55 % IN PCM . AND WITH ONE LANGUAGE ( ENGLISH) WITH PCM HAVING 605. CAN I ELIGIBLE FOR JAC COUNSLING . FOR dtu, igdtu & NSIT COUNCEILING.
pLEASE ADVICE ASAP.
I got 5962 rank in my jee mains. Can I get mechanical engineering at dtu?
Is jee main exam is necessary for JAC ?
Is there any reservations for candidates from NCR or candidates from out of NCR?
JAC ke liye jee ka paper dena jaruri h kya
For IIT Delhi how much marks required in jee mains
iit delhi will give you admission on the base of rank in jee advance NOT through JEE MAINS. OK
Kindly keep informing about JAC Delhi 2019: Application form, important dates
JEE MAINS is required
BEST OF LUCK!
which exam test is required