The Integral University, Lucknow is expected to conduct the IUET exam in the month of April 2022. This exam is a gateway for admission to different UG and PG courses at Integral University such as B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Com, and B.Sc. etc. The candidates looking to appear for this exam should check the IUET eligibility criteria 2022 carefully before submitting the application form. Please note that the candidates who are qualified in the JEE (Main)/ JEE (Advance)/ CMAT/ UPSEE/ UPCATET/ AMUEEE etc. are exempted from the IUET exam. Such candidates can apply directly for the admission. The interested candidates can check all the necessary details regarding the IUET Eligibility Criteria 2022 from this article.
IUET Eligibility Criteria 2022
The candidates going to submit the IUET Application Form 2022 must check whether they fulfill the required eligibility criteria or not. The IUET Eligibility Criteria 2022 depends upon the course for which the candidate is looking to apply. The eligibility criteria for some of the major courses are given below:
For B.Tech (CSE/ Electronics & Comm./ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical/ Civil)
The IUET B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2022 will be as follows
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 with physics, mathematics and any one subject from Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Computer Science.
- The applicant must have at least 45% marks at the 10+2 level.
- The applicant must possess a B.Com/ B.Com (Hons.) degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline
- Must have studied Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 or graduation level.
Integrated BBA + MBA
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream with at least 50% marks
Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery
- The aspirant must have passed 10+2 exam with Arts/ Science and English as a compulsory subject.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks at the 10+2 level.
M.Arch (Full Time/ Evening)
- The applicant must possess a B.Arch degree with at least 55% marks.
- The candidate should have a B.Pharm degree with at least 55% marks
Note: The weightage will be given to the GPAT qualified candidates
For M.Sc. (Agriculture) Horticulture
- The applicant must possess a B.Sc./ B.Sc. (Hons.) degree in the field of Agriculture/ Horticulture with at least 50% marks
For MBA/ MBA (Tourism Management/ Hotel Management/ Health Care Management (Evening))
- The aspirant must have a graduation degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks.
- The B.E/ B.Tech graduates must have at least 55% marks at the graduation level.
Note: The 5% relaxation in the qualifying marks will be given to the SC/ ST candidates
The candidates can visit the official website in order to check the eligibility criteria for the rest of the courses.