The candidates looking for admission in Integral University need to fill and submit the IUET application form 2022 before the last date. The application form is expected to be available in the month of February 2022. The candidates can access the application form either in online or offline mode. It is recommended that the candidates should check the eligibility criteria before submitting the IUET application form 2022. The application form for IUET will also be available in the selected bookstores as well. The interested candidates can find all the necessary details regarding the IUET application form 2022 through this article.
IUET Application Dates 2022
The tentative application dates for the IUET is given below:
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Release of application form in both online and offline mode||February 2022|
|Last to submit the application form||March 2022|
|Date of Entrance exam||1st week of April 2022|
How to apply for IUET?
The candidates can apply for IUET exam either via online mode or via offline mode. The step by step methods to apply in both the modes are illustrated below:
In online mode
IUET application form 2022 will be available in online mode through the official website i.e. http://iul.ac.in/AdmissionForm.aspx.
- In order to fill the application form, the candidates have to register themselves on the official website.
- For registration, the candidates have to provide the following information.
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Password of your Choice
- After registration, the candidate will receive login credential on their phone number and email id.
- Now, the candidate should login in order to fill the application form.
- In the application form, the candidates have to provide all the necessary educational, personal and contact details.
- Please note that field marked with (*) sign are mandatory to fill.
- Along with the details, the candidates have to upload the scanned copies of passport size image and signature.
- The size of the scanned image should be less than 1 MB.
- After uploading the documents, the candidates have to pay the application fee.
- The aspirant can check the preview and submit the application form after the application fee payment.
- The application number will be generated after successful application fee payment. The candidates should note down the application number for the future requirements.
- In offline mode, the candidates have to download the IUET application form 2022 from the official website.
- The offline application form can also be obtained from the Integral university campus and selected book stores as well.
- The candidates should fill all the mandatory details in the offline application form.
- The details should be filled in very neat and clean handwriting.
- After filling the details, the candidates have to affix their passport size photograph on the application form.
- The duly-filled application form along with the demand draft of application fee should reach the following address before the last date.
Directorate of Admissions & Counselling,
Integral University, Dasuli,
P.O. Bas-Ha, Kursi Road,
Lucknow – 226026
IUET Application Form 2021 is not valid unless the candidate pays the application fee.
The application fee for all the candidates will be Rs. 1000/-. (10% extra if submitting the application form by post)
Mode of Payment
- In online mode, the application fee will be paid through the online payment gateway using a credit card, debit card or internet banking.
- In offline mode, the application fee can be paid via DD to be drawn in favour of “Treasurer, Integral University”, payable at Lucknow.
Note: No cheques or cash will be accepted.