The Integral University conducts an entrance exam for selection of students into its various degree programmes. Candidates interested for admission into any of the offered courses need to qualify this university level entrance test, IUET 2023. Applications in both online and offline mode will be released by the university in the month of February 2023 (tentatively). The exam is expected to be held in the month of April 2023. In this article, complete related to the entrance exam and admission process is provided.
- Indian national as well as international candidates can apply for IUET 2023.
- Eligibility must be verified by the candidates before applying for a particular programme.
- The candidates are suggested to submit their applications in time in order to be able to download their admit card.
- Shortlisted candidates will be allowed to provide their choice for course specialization at the time of counseling.
- Candidates should keep checking the information brochure from time to time for latest updates.
IUET 2023 Exam Dates
The tentative dates related to IUET 2023 are provided in the table below.
|Availability of application form||1st week of February 2023|
|Last date for submission of application form||In the month of March 2023|
|Issue of admit card||1st week of April 2023|
|Entrance test date||2nd week of April 2023|
|Declaration of result||In the month of May 2023|
|Beginning of counseling||May 2023|
IUET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The course-wise eligibility criteria for appearing in IUET exam 2023 are mentioned below:
- B.Tech: A pass in class 12th exam with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate is required. Candidates with 3-year diploma in any stream can apply too.
- B.Sc: Those with a pass in class 12th exam with relevant subjects are eligible for B.Sc course.
- BBA + MBA: The candidates who clear their class 12th or equivalent exam are eligible to apply.
- B.Arch: Applicants need to pass their 10+2 or equivalent exam with not less than 50% marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject. Those with 3-year diploma in any stream from a recognized university are eligible too. A valid score in NATA/ JEE paper II is required.
- M.Tech: The candidates who hold a B.Tech/ BE degree in the relevant field or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible to apply.
- M.Sc: Those who have done B.Sc in relevant field scoring a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate from a recognized university.
- MBA: Applicants with a graduation degree from any stream can apply for MBA course.
- M.Arch: Candidates need to clear their B.Arch degree programme of a recognized university in order to apply for M.Arch degree course.
IUET 2023 Application Form
The application form for IUET 2023 will be made available in both online and offline mode. Depending on their convenience, the candidates can fill and submit their forms through any of these modes.
- The candidates are required to provide basic details like mobile number, email address, course name, etc to download the application form.
- Upon downloading, the candidates need to enter their personal, academic, contact and other details into the form.
- Photograph should be affixed and the form should be signed by the candidates at appropriate places.
- Duly filled application form can then be submitted along with a demand draft of application fee via post or by hand.
The address where the application form should be submitted is given below.
The Directorate of Admission & Counselling,
Integral University, Dasauli, P.O. BAS-HA,
Kursi Road, Lucknow – 226026 (INDIA), PH.: +919335177775
- The link to obtain the online application form will be provided on the official website of the university.
- Candidates will first have to register themselves and get their email address verified.
- After this they can proceed towards filling the application form providing their personal, educational, etc details.
- Photograph and signature need to be uploaded in scanned format into the form as well.
- The application form complete in every respect can then be submitted along with the application fee.
- Payment of application fee can be done using net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
The application fee will be Rs. 1000/- for IUET 2023.
IUET 2023 Exam Pattern
Below given is the basic exam pattern for IUET 2023:
- Mode of exam: Online
- Duration of exam: 90 minutes
- Number of questions: 100
- Type of question: Objective type
|Course||Topics||No. of questions|
|B.Tech/ B.Tech + M.Tech||Physics
|B.Com + M.Com||General Studies
|BBA + MBA||General Studies||100 questions|
|M.Tech (CS/ Civil/ Biotechnology)||General Studies
Computer Science/ Civil/ Biotechnology
|M.Sc (Mathematics)||General Studies
|MBA/ MCA||General Studies
IUET 2023 Admit Card
- The candidates will be able to download their admit card from the official website of the university.
- To download the admit card, candidates need to enter their form number and date of birth.
- A printout of the admit card should be taken and carried to the exam center on the day of exam.
- No candidates will be allowed to appear for the exam in the absence of a valid admit card.
- Admit card distorted or damaged or with anything written on it will not be considered as valid.
IUET 2023 Result
- The university will announce the result of the entrance test on its official website.
- Candidates will be able to check the result using their roll number, date of birth, etc.
- Based on the marks scored by the candidates, merit lists for different courses will be prepared.
- Candidates who qualify the entrance test will be considered for the further processes of admission.
The following documents will be requited at the time of counseling and admission:
- Mark sheets and Certificates of High School and Intermediate Examination (If result is declared)
- Mark sheets of Graduate Examination (if applicable)
- Migration/ Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Affidavit for Gap period (if any)
- Latest colored photographs (5 Nos.)
- Caste Certificate (for OBC/ SC/ ST candidates)
- Aadhaar Card of student and parent
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: What courses are offered by the Integral University?
Answer: A large number of courses are offered by the university. To get the complete list of courses offered, you need to visit the official website.
Check this URL for list of courses- http://iul.ac.in/Admissioninfo/FeeInd.aspx.
Question 2: For offline application, can I submit the application fee online?
Answer: No. For offline applications, you only need to send a demand draft of the prescribed application form.
Question 3: Like application form, is there offline availability of admit card?
Answer: No. To download the admit card, the candidates are required to visit the official website of the university and provide their form number and date of birth.